accident

"so you are making some thing for nat" morgan said and then pepper came down " oh hey mum morgan was just about to hurt herself but lucky i go down here in time" i said to pepper whilst hugging her" oh morgan you have to be more careful especially in susan lab ok honey well we have to go will you be home for tea" pepper said " erm yeah maybe is it ok if i bought nat with me" i asked " of course it would be lovely to have her round" pepper said. Pepper and morgan left and i fished off nat's new widow bites and then nat came in and hugged me from behind. I pulled back and looked at her  " hey you ok" Nat asked " yeah i just wanted to make sure you are ok with this first" i said "i am fine with it as long as you are"she said whilst pulling me back into another kiss.

 i gave nat another kiss " well i said to my mum that we go round for tea but i can easily cancel that if you want" i said she shook her head and told me no so we got dressed again and headed over to peppers house and had tea on the way back we go hit by something.

when i woke up the doctors told me i had been out for 4 weeks and i started to panic as i remembered nat was in the car with me " where is my girlfriend where is nat" i said as i started to panic more then nat came rushing in " hey its ok babe i am here" she said whilst playing with my hair i fell asleep in her lap and when i woke up again i saw her smiling down at me then she looked sad " what is wrong babe" i said she then looked down at my heart and i saw i had an core reactor just like my dad had "hey its going to be ok i promise" i said to nat before kissing her and she smiled in to the kiss and the next day i was able to go home and i slept for quite a while.

                                                                                  * time skip*

Peter was dating a girl called mj they were a cute couple. Vision and wanda were married with two boys. bucky was a sheild agent and a uncle to mine and nats triplets there names where Steve grant stark, Anthony edward stark and peggy jane stark we lived for a long time happily and trained all the new recruits  to become the next avengers but anthony was so much like me it was unbelievable and everyone thought it was cute as i was just like my dad and antony was just like he mother. Bucky did have a few dates but they did not end well when they found out he was the winter soldier so he just decide not to date anymore but he was still a great uncle to the kids and they loved him. I went on to owning stark industry and nat was my assistant which worked out well for the both of us we also got licence for keeping timber wolves we had a black, white and brown wolf the black one was called thunder, the white one was called storm and the brown one was called willow and they loved the children just as much as the children loved them. the end