" I love you so much and hyejin and I don't know how will I be in the right mind if you leave me " he whispered before carefully lifting her up and walking to her bed in her living room

She woken up in the middle of the night .

And she didn't know why . She looked at her side finding her boyfriend sleeping soundly by her side without his top on .

It's his habit either he'll go topless or he'll just wear something thin to bed .

She sighed and walked out of her head and goes to her bathroom .

She looked at the mirror seing her eyes really swollen. 

She easily gets puffy weather it's because she cried , ate something ,or just woke up from sleep she became the most fluffiest person you can ever met .

She washed up and brushed her teeth before looking up to her schedules .

It's already 12 am near 1 , she decided to just write some lyrics instead of sleeping . She'll need to head out in an hour or two anyway .

Sunghoon woke up and saw that hyejin is nowhere to be found .

He stands up and find her in her work room writing something .

He quietly walk behind her and hugged her gently

"Why did you woke up so early baby?" His voice is still raspy

"I can't sleep " she said turning to him and hugging him back

"I'm sorry for yesterday babe . I promise I'll do everything to make things right " he said snuggling his face at the crook of her neck.

"It's already done oppa . Don't worry i belive in you , and also you know that I love you so much . "

"Thank you love "

They became quiet for a while . Today is mamamoo's last episode for queendom and they're performing live

Their call time is 6 am in the morning but they all agreed to meet at 4 am to practice at their company before heading out to the broadcasting station .

Hyejin cooked some bibbimbap for the both of them and they cleaned up together after .

"Goodluck baby ,I know your group will win because there's no reason to not win at all" he smiled caging her into his arms showering her with little kisses .

Sunghoon changes when it comes to hyejin . He's a very tough guy and is known to dislike showing affection at all but in this relationship he became so much softer . In his past relationships his cold behavior was always the reason why they broke up but he don't know why he became naturally soft when it comes to hyejin .

Hyejin on the other  hand never denied anything , she says whatever she wanna say pouring her heart out to him doing the most for their relationship .

They are indeed a perfect couple , they compliment each other so well

He kissed her goodbye before he head out first . He have some  scenes to shoot today and the location is quiet far. 

In the practice room the three were waiting for hyejin to arrive

"What do you think happened unnie ?" Byul asked solar making the other two look at her

"Hyejin ?" Solar asked byul and she nodded

"I don't know , but let's just be more sensitive onto what we're going to say or do with her " she said .

And as if it on que hyejin walked in the practice room wearing only a sports bra and a jagger pants. 

She smiled at her unnies and wheein .