So for the night has being going well. her paintings are raw and dark has attracted a lot of buzz.

"Thanks you guys, it actually means a lot to me that you came."

"Where else would will be?" Raven asked with a mischievous smirk. 

"You know what, comment reserved." Clarke added "Where is Anya?" Raven looked over her shoulder and sipped on her wine.

"She was around. She keeps talking on the phone and each time the phone rings she'll find a private place to talk." Jealousy in her voice.

"Don't worry she's not sleeping with anyone but you. it's just probably Le..." Octavia looked like a fly landed in her mouth. This was the awkwardness she hates.

"It's alright O. You can say what you wanted to say, i'll go look for Madi." When Clarke walked away. Raven punched Octavia on her arm. Scolding her for her loss mouth.

****

"You know what my friend calls strong, smart and kind kids like you?" Costia asked Madi. She had heard of the kid a while back because gossip pours like an angry falls in a River. Costia had to admit, kid made an impression. 

"What does she call them?" she was excited.

"Night-bleeder." 

Her brows came together in confusion. "What does that mean?"

"I don't know too but it symbolizes strength  from a unique soul just like you." 

Before Madi can respond, Clarke called her daughter. Madi turned over and smiled at her mother. Clarke's face read no expression. "Madi go to grandmother, she's looking for you." No she's not. Maybe she was being petty. 

"Alright, bye Costia. I hope i get to meet your friend one day." She ran off through the crowd. Costia smiled and waved at the little girl.   She was so energetic.  Clarke turned to leave but was stopped in her trucks by Costia's revelation.

"There was a time you and I talked for hours, and now here we are ." She gestured her hand dramatically.

"What happened to us?" Before Clarke could open her mouth. "It's a silly question I know but it's what i always ask myself. I mean i can't talk to the girls without feeling some type of way and they can't talk to me without feeling like they are betraying you in some way."

Sometimes Clarke felt guilty but it wasn't the reason she distanced herself from Costia.

"I didn't tell them to not talk to you." She said. Her voice just below a whisper.

"No, loyalty speaks volume. you know at first i was upset with you but then i was mad at myself for giving you room to flirt with Lexa."

Clarke looked away and saw Madi laughing with Abby. She smiled and turned back to Costia. It was time to do better.

"U'm sorry."

"For getting with Lexa or for not telling me about your feelings for Lexa?"

This is the time she lies to save her ass or escape the harsh truth but she was starting a new chapter and lies...well we've been through that.

"For being selfish. destroying our friendship. I avoided you because i was insecure. You were once Lexa's everything, i couldn't shake that off my mind. i was stupid."

"Being insecure does not make you stupid, it just makes you human."

They walked to a far more private corner. Their conversation was just about to get deep.

"I let go of Lexa not because i was insecure. it was because i didn't want to suffocate her. Lexa never ever lied to me, even during your little subtle touches and glances. But when you became a plague in her thoughts i had to make a bad decision at the time which later turned into a good decision i ever made for both of us?"