"I'm sorry Lexa , I did what was best for us. I didn't want anything to happen to you." Sobbing "I was scared"

"Well you clearly didn't need me then, what's the different today?"

"I just need you to understand_"

Lexa cuts her off. "I do understand. Now I want you to understand that you broke our trust, you Clarke Griffin didn't have faith in me, now we can't turn back time. What's done is done."

how can I lose her? No i'm not signing this damn thing. Maybe I should give it some time because right now she is angry

Sensing Clarke's hesitation. "And you better sign those papers. Maybe for once you can actually do the right thing in this relationship."

The door opens and Octavia walks in the thick tension that can't be digested or cut with a sew. She clears her throat looks at Clarke who has tears in her eyes.

She wants to rush over to Clarke but she also needs to do her work. With the way things have being going, she wouldn't want to be on Lexa's bad side.

Plus she also knows when to intervene. And right now isn't the time or place.

"Lexa, the Car taking you to the airport is here."

Thank you Octavia . I'll be right there."

Octavia looks at Clarke one more time. The woman is frozen in her place its like she's not even here. Quickly Octavia walked out of the office, closing the door firmly like it would break.

Lexa moved about the room picking up documents that she needed and started to walk out of the door. She was stopped in her trucks by Clarke's strong grip on her foreforearm.

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know."

"You're not going for a business trip, are you?"

When Lexa didn't respond Clarke pulled her in for a hug. The tears that she managed to hold for a few seconds poured down down her Cheeks rapidly after noticing Lexa didn't hug her back.

"I'm sorry." She whispered in Clarke's ear before pulling away and walked out of the office.

Everything seemd to be in some kind of slow motion to Clarke. How she got on her knees crying mercilessly and Octavia wrapping her hand over her.

She kept wandering how long she as being on the floor before Octavia came back.

****

A WEEK LATER

"I still can't believe you two were married." Abby said

"Abby?"

"I'm just saying, have you made up your mind?"

"Whatever decision you make. Just know we are here for you." Jake added

Everything was still fresh but they also kept it PG13 with Madi being around.

A knock at the door interrupting the family moment. Madi rushed to open the door . "Hey little one, you must be Madi."

"Yes but I don't know you."

"That's because i'm ever busy. I'm Raven's friend and your mom's to."

The kid was now excited. It was refreshing meeting her mom's friends. Though she enjoyed Octavia more.

"Do you know Octavia?"

"I work with her."

Before she could say something else. Clarke had to jump in and get right to business though she was shocked that Titus wasn't with her.

"Madi please go to your room, we have something to discuss.."

The kid waved at Anya has she rushed to her room upstairs.

Anya said hi to everyone as she took a seat.

"Where is Titus?" Clarke asked.

Anya hesitated to answer. "Uh Lexa sent for him. So its just me. Are you ready?"

Abby placed a hand on Clarke's shoulder and rubbed small cycles.

"How is she?"

The room fell silent apart from the air-cone in the room. The three exchanged a look of uncertainty.

"I have not seen her." It was the only thing Anya could say. Than oh she looks like a Zombie in the walking dead and has lost weight.

Clarke nodded her head and picked up the pen to sign the papers.

"Did you read?" Anya asked not only because Lexa asked her to make sure Clarke reads the document but because if she did. Clarke wouldn't sign that paper.

"I trust her."

"Clarke its not about trust. Maybe you should read before signing.?"

Clarke grabbed the papers and signed. Anya handed her another copy she came with already signed by Lexa.

Clarke signed it to and a she felt a sharp pen inside her heart. Anya went through everything with her and it was finally over. Clarke would no longer be Mrs. woods. That's right she got her name.

Anya said her goodbyes. "I'll leave the other copy with you. Hope you can read it."

Abby and Jake frowned. Anya emphasised a lot on READING the damn divorce papers.

What could be in it that's so important