Chapter 1

Becca Powers    is at the Barrow  with  the Weasleys   Molly Weasley had taken me  in  Since My Parents Cassrianda   my father and Iris Powers  just died in the hands of Voldemort   during the the third task    i was siting on the couch   with Ron  Ginny and Hermione      then the fire place  glows   Crabbe and Goyal   came out    from the Fire place    Crabbe   and Gergory  Goyle  came to me  lifted me off the couch      and drags me away  i was fighting with them    Crabbe   opens up  the front door    they drag me out side     they pushed me to the ground hard    .  Crabbe said  stay away from Draco and Hadrian  there Mates  you got that   . Becca nodded yes   Crabbe said good  Crabbe and Goyal Kicked me twice then Crabbe and Gergory  Goyle    got down   ripped my dress   that i was wearing    Including  my Under were  and they were on top of me and started raping me    i screamed and yelled    Hermione Ron came out   and took there wands out  Crabbe took out a Knife  and starts writing Traitor  to a potter  on my arm  i yelled out Draco i was getting weaker and weaker  from the Knife  that Crabbe used   on my arm      .    Ron used Stupify spell   on Crabbe and Goyal    Crabbe and Gergory  Goyle  raned away and disprated   .   Ron and Hermione    came to me     Hermione said Ron    she's been beatened Raped and Writing on her left arm   i want Draco so badly    i was in so much pain    Ron said   I will go to the fire place  and used the Flo powder and take her to the riddle  Manor Ron Picks me up   ran into the house   Ron got in the fire place  puts me in the fire place  grabs the flo Powder  in his hand   Ron said riddle Manor   Ron steped  out  the fire Disapeerd from  green to red     i was spinning around and Landed into the Malfoy Manor    in the fireplace     .   then  Narcissa Malfoy    came and Looked at me in the fire place  Narcissa Malfoy said Becca Powers     hey   Bellatrix  came Bellatrix said Cissy  what happen  Narcissa said i found her like this   Crabbe and Gegory Goyle  did something  to her    Prep the bed    .  Bellatrix said  I really did Cissy   Narcissa  lifted me up   ran up staris    fallowed by  Bellatirx   Bellatrix opens the door   Narcissa walked in  and put me on the bed  .   Narcissa said she's been Beaten Raped and writing on her arm  Bellatrix   Bellatrix   said what did it say  Narcissa said Traitor to a potter     she Knows about Harry    .   then Tom riddle came in  fallowed by  Severus Draco Lucius  Hadrian  Sirius Remus  Dillan   Narcissa   said who did this to her   .  Bellatrix said Crabbe and Gergoy Goyle   she spated    .