The car ride home

"does C-Corpse l-love me?" he was cold sitting and waiting for Corpse to arrive and open the car. Corpse saw him sitting in the car with a red face. "Shit did he forget the car keys!" Did he hear me!? Corpse worried about that most of all.

"hey, did you hear me in the store?" Sykkuno didn't want to lie but he had a lot running through his head at the time, "What of course not I waited here for a bit" Corpse sighed in relief that he stayed, but he must be cold if he waited.

He saw Sykkuno shivering while standing there, he unlocked the car and Sykkuno ran in the car faster than a cheetah he was sick till and being out in the cold made things worse he had to drive back but he sat there because he was very dizzy, he started to drift off in a light sleep. Corpse finished putting the groceries in the back of the car and sat down in the passenger seat and looked at Sykkuno. "okay! Let's get going" as he turned his head to look at Sykkuno.

Sykkuno looked flushed to the bone. "Sykkuno you alright there?" Sykkuno didn't want to open his eyes the sun was hurting his eyes a lot at that time, he didn't respond because his throat hurt and didn't feel like talking. "hey!" Corpse was worried for Sykkuno, he was sick not too long ago and maybe he had caught it back?

Corpse saw wet cold sweat dripping from his neck, Corpse didn't hear a response from Sykkuno. He grabbed Sykkuno's shoulders and shook him vigorously, "Hey! You okay!" Sykkuno felt the shake in his voice and woke up shivering. "y-yea?" Sykkuno was not feeling well, Corpse could tell.

Corpse looked directly into Sykkuno's eyes, "I'm fine, just tired" Corpse was on edge at this point but didn't want to push Sykkuno to say he's sick if he's not, Corpse would offer to drive but he didn't have a license and didn't want to get pulled over and get a ticket and it would be hard to drive in a small car he had to crunch down into as it is.

Corpse had realized that he was still hanging onto Sykkuno he felt horrible that he couldn't do anything for him, He started to blush with his face so close to Sykkuno's. Before he could think, he hugged Sykkuno not wanting Sykkuno to see his red face. Sykkuno was confused his mind was too filled with overflowing thoughts of what Corpse said in the store. He snapped out of it seeing that corpse was hugging him.

Sykkuno thought Corpse was done and pulled back a bit but Corpse wanted to stay so he tightened his arms around his back still not wanting Sykkuno to see his red face, Sykkuno was still sick feeling claustrophobic, and just wanted to get out and he was blushing hard anyways.

He hugged back. Corpse eventually let go and Sykkuno summoned his extra strength to drive all the way back home.

They made it home, Sykkuno feeling the worst he had felt that whole day. Sykkuno smiled at Corpse before walking in to show him he was okay. Corpse smiled back being exhausted from yelling at that Karen. Sykkuno made it to his room leaving the door open. Sykkuno didn't care, he was too sick to care and Corpse walked into the kitchen able to see what Sykkuno was doing by the corner of his eye.

Sykkuno didn't feel well he was dizzy wobbling and crumbled all over the place. His knee bent wrong and..... slam! He slammed the right side of his torso into the side of his desk.

Corpse had seen him in the corner of his eye while making a sandwich from in the kitchen. He ran in there as fast as he could "You okay!" Even if Sykkuno wasn't sick that sill would have hurt. Sykkuno grabbed Corpse laying most of his weight onto Corpse he got laid into bed.

Corpse had sat on the side of his bed and waited till he closed his eyes he got up and tried to leave sykkuno wrapped his arms around Corpse's torso from behind before he could leave "don't leave" he said in a soft voice.

Corpse gave in, his cute face was too adorable to say no to, he sat down and Sykkuno laid his head on Corpse's lap. Sykkuno fell asleep while mumbling in his sleep, which Corpse couldn't make any words out of what he was saying, Corpse was blushing at the fact he was sleeping so sound on his lap but he needed to go finish his sandwich he left in the kitchen not too long ago.

Corpse gently put Sykkuno and left his room in a hush. Before he closed the door he peeked through and whispered "get some sleep.... love" he got flustered and ate his sandwich. He walked into his room flopping on his bed still being flustered at what Sykkuno had done just then... what was that all about? Why did he even listen to Sykkuno anyways? Before he could finish his thoughts, he heard a thud downstairs...??

Sykkuno woke up a bit after Corpse had left. He wanted something to eat after that trip to the store it took a lot of energy to drive without crashing. He was dizzy still he forced himself up out of bed hesitating....he stopped..." W-what" Sykkuno didn't know what was happening his body stopped entirely...

What's happening??? 

Notes: Hello! my first story,im not done with it not sure if I should continue... Hope you liked it <3