Chapter 1: The blue haired teen.

She stepped out of the taxi, her heavy, black combat boots crushing the gravel beneath her feet.

She wore black tights and dark blue, denim, ripped shorts. Her plain black t-shirt was styled with a black rope necklace that had a half moon attached onto it.

She had sharp features, high cheekbones and big, round grey eyes, like the sea on a stormy day. Her baby blue hair spiralled down her back, reaching her waist.

She did once have jet black hair, like her dad's according to the note her mum had left her.

When she was born she was put into a care home straight away, all she was left with was a note.

The note was from her mum, it read that when she was 16 she was allowed to go searching for her real family, if she wanted to, so that's exactly what she did.

After months of searching and following false leads, she finally tracked them too Emmerdale.

She wasn't impressed by her surroundings, she much preferred the loud, city lifestyle. It was too silent and peaceful here, and the air didn't smell right.

All of a sudden a boy came tumbling out of a stone building that seemed to be a pub.

"We don't want your cheap knock off vodka in here, Robbie" screamed a feisty, black haired woman.

"Alright, alright I was just trying to do you a decent deal" exclaimed the boy, who scrambled to his feet wiping the dust off his legs in disgust. He began to walk off.

"Wait!" Shouted the new girl, rushing after him, her hair blowing out behind her like wings.

"What?!" He said, sounding frustrated.

"Wow, attitude" she said, with a raise of her eyebrow "do you know where I can find a Chairty Dingle?"

He pointed to a house to her left, his right, "she lives there with her daughter, Debbie Dingle" He spat the girls name venomously.

"D-daughter?" She stuttered, she had a sister.

"Yeah, that's what i said" spoke Robbie sarcastically "who are you anyway?"

"Non of your business" she mumbled, shoving past him, walking slowly up to the house.

She knocked on the door.