The next day

Today is Sunday yesterday I was helped out of my sticky issue by Tate but luckily my sticky but pleasant feeling inside my jeans where hidden. Yesterday when I got home I kinda just crashed ordered a massive dominos pizza extra meat and fries ate it and just went to sleep

I wake up feeling the need of release I was ready to as well but first I needed to change out of my pjs I don't mind things getting messy but these I do so quickly taking them if I search for something I look and I see a pair of really tight overalls like two sizes to small for me and like a year younger perfect I put them on with a bit of a struggle but get it on and just relax. All of a sudden a greasy mudslide of poop just leaves me I feel it already spreading and slipping down the legs I forgot that these won't hold as much coz of there size I was trying to not move and let it have any chance of leaking out of the leg holes and onto my floor by the time I was finished with my mess I feel my poop on both my legs and up my back as well I knew I had to move. Here it goes I move quickly nothing came out i look down and see nothing the  legs were that tight it couldn't leak. this wasn't a massive mess it was just  normal but soft my favourite nearly I would of liked a lot more but beggars can't be choosers. I look in the mirror and I could see a noticeable budge down my legs and just at the back of my overalls yet no staining yet anyways😉.

Knowing that nothing would Come out I moved again nothing so I just walked around my house normally well with a slight waddle but only a waddle u know coz u pooped urself kinda waddle. Surprisingly there wasn't much of a smell but u could still smell it. After an hour of being in my mess I wanted to Change so again I went had a shower and put my overall in the wash. Then scrolling through my phone I saw something that interested me a challenge! These were the rules

1. Eat as much as possible  in four days

2. Once every four hours take a slow working laxative

3.every night before you go to sleep eat a food that upsets ur tummy

4.your not aloud to poop for four days

5. U must do the marshmallow challenge/banana challenge and a litre enema

6.on the last day of holding up the anti and every two hours take double the laxatives and two hours before you sleep take as many as you want and eat what you want😉

This seemed perfect I still had six days of being home alone I have loads of food at home I have money for anything and if need o can order stuff. Although I was a big sad coz that meant four days of not being able to poop myself oh well it was worth it.So day one was pretty easy I did the marshmallow and enema first thing when I woke get those out of the way and I had a but plug so afterwards I put that in and just to make sure it didn't pop out taped it up nothing was budging and the slow working laxative nearly forgot that😅.

Food wise it was  a free foral nothing survives chocolate mine cereal mine a pizza mine greasy food u get the point🙃

But after my dinner what was just pasta but quite alot of it I was bout to go to sleep when I remember before u go to sleep eat something that doesn't sit right with ur tummy a Chinese it was I don't know why but sweet and sour sounds with rice and duck always made me have rlly sticky messes the perfect thing I like😉

Day two and three was pretty much the same but there came day four I had still been taking the laxatives and doing the eating challenges but day four got rlly hard for me to bare I was in pain but I carried on I ordered two extra large pizza with extra oil for my food and that was a mistake but then the worst thing I did a massive order of Chinese I wanted it to be sticky like stickier than glue so that happened I wanted to be sick I was in that much pain after but then sleep could happen tomorrow was a day to be exsited for big before I forget laxatives one and two down the hatch and now sleep.

I didn't sleep well at all😢but today was release day so I prepared I put on two pairs of underwear poked holes with a pin in both so that it works like double diapers and I did the same with one pair of jeans so that it all would fill nicely and to make sure nothing came out of any exit instead of using tape I got loads of belts and each leg got tightened with belts and my waist go two😉nothing was coming out I wanted everything contained. Time to take out the but plug.