A place with meaning (Roxas)

Start from the beginning

"Aww come on (Name) let's go to this store, they have stuff you like too!"

"Fine but you're carrying your bags from now on."

"Here try these clothes on (Name)!"

"Oy are you even listening to me! Namine!"

"WHAT MORE CLOTHES? WELL OK (NAME) IF YOU SAY SO!!!"

"Wha no Namine I didn't, don't give me... stop!"

"Na I don't wanna," and she pushed me, that blonde pushed me in the fitting room with a mountain of clothes to try on, "you can't come out unless you're done trying on all of them or you know strut your stuff in front of the mirror.".

This is gonna take a while. I should never go shopping with Namine again or at least alone.

Namine's POV

Man Roxas what's your deal keeping everyone in the dark about your plans after telling us your were gonna go big. If ain't gonna happen  Roxas then I'm gonna make sure (Name) is gonna look so fine tomorrow that's you'll regret this!

"Oh (Name) are you done yet?"

"Not even close to half Namine."

"Well hurry up and at least model some of them for me! I'm bored!" 

"Ok sheesh Namine chillax."

(Name) came out of the dressing room wearing a really cute outfit that was awesome!!! 

"Oh my gosh (Name) you need to buy this!!! Like right now!!!"

"Please, (Name) looks like a little kid in that thing.Well she's always been a little brat." 

An annoying voice ruined the moment. It came from somewhere really close and I totally didn't like it. Pretty sure no one likes it.

Karen the bitch came out of one of the other dressing room looking like a snotty hooker, wait that's how she normally looks!

"Karen what the fuck are you doing here? You crazy stalker!"

"Please you girls are sooo full of yourself. who would want to stalk you guys. I mean Namine you practically wear the same kind of dress all the time. Where's your fashion sense? And you're suppose to be artistic! Please."

"Shut up."

"What did you say little (Name)?"

"I said shut up you balloon implanted, clown wearing make up, flashing bitch!"

"Wa wha"

"No one makes fun of my friends!"

"And what are you gonna do about it you tramp?"

The next moments were some of the best highlights of the month. (Name) gave Karen a punch right on her nose! They got into a cat fight but anyone could tell (Name) was winning. The store manager came with a few workers to break up the fight and Karen elbowed them in the face. It was hilarious to see Karen get dragged away with a broken nose and panda eyes by a mall cop on his little scooter. The manager reprimanded us but totally dropped it after the officials left. She gave us a discount going on how Karen's been a little bitch each tie she came here and she was looking for a reason to ban her. Best shopping day with (Name) ever!

"Hey (Name) thanks for sticking up to me."

"That's what friends do, we stick up for each other. Even if they make you carry all their clothes all across the mall and try on mountains of clothes."

"Gee thanks (Name) I don't know what to say."

-Valentine Day After school-

Roxas's POV

I heard from Namine that (Name) got in a fight with Karen and won. That girl needed to be taken down a few pegs, man was she a creeper. Anyway I'm ready to meet (Name) right now. I missed her after I planned what to do today. I just hope she'll like it.

"(Name) are you ready to go?"

"Yup let's a go!"

I bought (Name) and I sea salt ice cream and headed to the tower. I took her to my secret place at the top of the tower. We watched the sun start to set as was ate and I could tell that (Name) was nervous.

"Umm (Name)?"

"Yea what's up Roxy?"

"Happy Valentine's day."

"Oh yea happy V day Roxy! Here I have a gift for you."

I took the gift that was neatly wrapped in blue with a golden ribbon tied on the top. What awaited me was a new wristband. It was perfect I had lost my old one a few weeks ago.

"(Name) thanks! It's the perfect gift, I love it," putting it on for her to see how I look good with it on.

"I'm glad you liked it Roxy!"

"Are you ready for your present?"

"No I'm just here to give you a gift and head back down the millions of stairs." 

I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm that never seemed to let me have a dull moment.

"Alright then princess come here," I spread my arms out, indicating for her to come to me.

I took (Name) and sat her in my lap and placed my head on her's.

Taking a finger I pointed down to the ground filled with people that looked like ants.

"That's where you were standing when I first saw you. And this was where I was, in the exact same place when it happened. I found you in the mist of the crowd. You stuck out like a sore thumb to me. whenever I need to clear my mind about anything, I come here and I always think about the first time I saw you."

"Roxas you're such a creep, I never knew you were a stalker!"

"Shut up (Name). What do you really think."

"I'm really happy that you shared this with me Roxas. This special place that's so sacred to you makes you think of me. But is this your gift to me? I'm confused."

I took out a small box from my pocket and gave it to her, "here open it."

Laying in the box was a pair of promise rings made of pure silver with our favorite designs.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it Roxas! Thank you!"

"(Name) I love you, and I know that sometimes you feel insecure about my feeling towards you but I want you to know something important. (Name) I know I eat sea salt ice cream with everyone but you're the only one I'll eat it with up here."

"Roxas I love you too," wiping the small tears that fell from her eyes I lightly pecked her lips. 

"I'm always a winner when you're with me (Name)."

Well the pick up line was altered slightly for the oneshot but hey it worked. I totally love making sea salt ice cream references like the last one! XD I feel like I rushed it and it's not that detailed but I hope you guys liked it.