Little George

Little- George
Caregiver- Dream
'Babysitter'- Sapnap

CW- little throws a tantrum, Sapnap kisses Dreams cheek as a joke to tease and make George jealous
(Tell me if I need to add anything else)

Dream sat on his bed reading and looked up when he heard the door open.
"Aww is that my little baby I see?" He purred. George stood shyly in the doorway, wearing dreams hoodie, his pullup and clutching his stuffie close to his chest. "Come here, darling," Dream said gently, patting the bed. George scurried over, climbing into the bed and onto the others lap, looking at his stuffie. Dream lifted his head gently and smiled.

"How old is my little one today?" He asked. George thought for a moment then held up 2 fingers. Dream smiled. "Mm my perfect little boy," he kissed his head and held him close. George giggled and snuggled into Dreams chest.

This was one if his more nonverbal days. Depending on the day, he'd be either communicating with mostly whines and sounds or a few stuttered words. When he was bigger he struggled to say bigger words but could talk pretty easily otherwise.

But it seemed today would be a quiet day.

"Does my little baby want to do anything?" Dream asked, stroking his hair. George closed his eyes tiredly, but opened his eyes and pointed to the closet.

Dream knew what he wanted and got up, grabbing his little backpack. He grabbed his little sunshine pacifier and sippy cup. He held the boys hand, taking him to the kitchen to get some juice, then they'd take a nap.

George sucked on the pacifier and hugged his stuffie tight while he watched the taller get him juice.

Dream made sure to grab the clip for the pacifier and clipped it onto the hoodie. Then he held his baby close as he drank his juice. Soon George was a sleepy little boy and cuddled close to Dream, quickly asleep as Dream rubbed his back and kissed his head 

When George woke up, he felt weird in the pullup. He wiggled out of his boyfriends arms, hurrying to the bathroom. He got himself out of the pullup and into the shower, cleaning himself quickly then going to the bedroom and changing. He wore the same hoodie, loving how huge it was on him. And that it still smelled like Dream because he would wear it after his smell was gone.

George poked his boyfriend, giggling when Dream dramticly groaned and grabbed him, pulling him onto the bed.
"Dreeeeeaaammm," George whined laughing. Dream smirked and opened his eyes, making kissy lips. George giggled and kissed him lightly. Dream immediately wanted another. And another. George laughed and gave him all the kisses he wanted, before stopping and pulling the taller out of bed. Dream groaned and complained but got up anyways.

During Dreams stream with Sapnap, George was in the living room feeling small. He got up and went to Dreams room, peeking inside. His boyfriend was at the computer, laughing and chatting with his friend.

"Daddy?" George asked softly. Dream looked up and smiled, patting his lap. George sat on his knee and cuddled into him happily, closing his eyes. He quickly fell asleep, feeling Dreams arm around him to keep him warm and secure. He woke up about 30 minutes later, looking at the screen to see that Dreams camera was on and he could see the two of them. He knew it was just Sapnap, but he whined loudly anyways.

"Daddyyy," he whined.
"Yes baby," Dream chuckled. George pouted and crossed his arms with a huff, relaxing back into him.
"Hes so cute," Sapnap chuckled. George stuck his tongue out at the camera.

"Oh Sap, I need a babysitter tomorrow, can you come over?"
"I'm not a baby!!" George whined, squirming.
"Yes, but I dont like leaving you home alone. So if Sapnap comes over, he can play with you," Dream said gently. George pouted again but didnt say anything more.