The four were currently congregated in the living room, eating their Wagamamas. Their final Wagamamas, as Katie had dramatically reminded the delivery driver that had delivered most of their take-aways over the past two years. The delivery driver didn't know what to say to that, just nodding his head and getting back to his car as quickly as possible.

     "Okay, whilst we're all here ―" Hazel announced.

     "Where else would we be?" Isabel mocked her friend.

     Hazel rolled her eyes.

     "So whilst you all spend the day packing up your rooms, I did something else," the blonde continued. She picked up her laptop from the coffee table and walked over to the TV, looking at the various cables.

     It had taken Isabel, Rani, and Katie all day to pack up their rooms. They kept getting distracted by finding things and then crying because everything seemed to remind them that they were leaving. Hazel, as efficient as ever, managed to get everything packed up in just a few hours and had then refused to help everyone else because she was busy doing something else, apparently.

     "I decided to make . . . this!" Hazel revealed as she connected her laptop to the TV.

     A powerpoint popped up on the TV screen. The title "27 Cavendish Street: Two Years in Review" appeared on the slide, with a couple pictures of the four women underneath.

     Immediately, Katie burst into tears, as she had been doing regularly for the past week.

     "This powerpoint will include every single thing we've done together," Hazel continued, "I've got all the photos. You will cry, just to let you know."

     The four women quickly finished up their Wagamamas, then cleaned everything up before returning to the living room. Hazel made some of her signature cocktails. Katie started crying once again as she realised that this would be the last time Hazel would be doing this for all four of them together. 

     "So," Hazel stated as she began the presentation, "Friday the twenty-ninth of September, two thousand and seventeen ― the first time we all hung out together. Isabel still had long hair and Katie had zero tattoos. Also, it was the first time we all went to Wagamamas together, and started our life-long tradition. And look how far we've come since then."

     Rani sniggered, "yeah, we've come so far! Instead of eating Wagamamas at the restaurant, we're eating it in the house. And look! We're eating the exact same food as three years ago as well."

     "Moving on," Hazel interjected, "in November, we decided we would live together! We looked at six different houses, none of which had the charm of twenty-seven Cavendish Street."

     Everyone let out a nostalgic sigh as the very first picture they had taken of their house showed up on the TV. Isabel recalled the first time they'd viewed the house and they'd all fallen in love with it. The house wasn't anything special (or at least, it wasn't then), and they'd questioned whether they wanted to live in a neighbourhood with fewer fellow students, but ultimately they'd signed the lease.

     "Oh, do you remember when the couple next door bought us a bottle of champagne when we moved in?" Katie reminisced.

     "That was great," Rani said, "it was a shame they moved out. The new couple will probably be glad when we're gone."

     Everyone agreed. Their new neighbours were a couple of old people who seemed to eavesdrop on everything the house talked about. When they'd all been discussing exams back in January, the man next door had ended up wishing them all luck, and then admitted that he'd heard them talking about their exams through the walls. That definitely wasn't something they'd miss.