When the news was first announced that the two were dating, it was revealed they had actually been dating for months before they were pictured together. The two were spotted on occasion together, including in Paris where it was thought that Tom met Isabel's parents. 

This comes around a month after photos from Isabel's private Instagram account was leaked. Various photos of the couple made their ways around the internet in the following days. Perhaps this had something to do with their breakup?

Tom seemingly hinted to the breakup last week when he posted a photo on Instagram with the caption "Made to break my heart"

Tom seemingly hinted to the breakup last week when he posted a photo on Instagram with the caption "Made to break my heart". Many fans suspected that Tom and Isabel had broken up, which this news now confirms. 

Top Comments:

user: You guys know you're to blame for this? Posting constant updates when they were spotted together? And posting those private photos from her Isabel? I hope gossip writers never get a good night sleep again knowing they played their part in this

user: As upset as I am about this, I really do hope that this means Isabel can get a break from all this. I can't imagine what she had to go through

     It was the thirtieth of July, two-thousand and twenty. Which meant that it was the day before Isabel, Katie, Rani, and Hazel had to move out of twenty-seven Cavendish Street.

     Everyone had been extremely teary-eyed all day, but that came as no surprise. Given that they'd spent the last two years in that house, only someone devoid of emotion wouldn't have felt some sort of sorrow when it came to leaving.

     Isabel could hardly bear to be in her bedroom anymore. She'd cleared out her desk and bookshelf. Turns out that despite finishing her classes back in May, she still had thirteen books checked out from the library. Then she'd taken everything off the walls ― every postcard she'd received or collected, every ticket stub from any place she'd been to, every polaroid picture she'd ever taken. She'd emptied out her wardrobe, and given away some of her lesser-worn clothes. The room was so plain now, so beige.