21: We're Fucked Up

Bridget's POV

Tom, Frankie and I all got into a taxi and Tom asked the driver to go to 8 Ball's.

"Aren't we going home to have our little party?" I asked confused.

"Cat let me borrow some drinks for tonight we just need to pick them up." Frankie smiled.

"Okay cool."

-

We stopped outside of work and I was just going to wait in the car but the boys said they needed help so I reluctantly got out, still in my full gown and cap. Tom helped me out of the car and I held his arm for support as I walked on the cobbled streets to the busy bar.

We walked in and I widened my eyes at the sight of it. There was probably 200 people in the building. A lot of them in formal wear and a lot of them slightly familiar to me.

This was the graduation party.

"Oh my god, what?!" I exclaimed, looking at Tom next to me.

"I asked the chancellor if we could have the party here instead of at a fancy formal hotel where everyone would be bored."

"Tom I- how did you do that?!"

He stuttered, "I might have uh...I might have slept with the chancellor's daughter a while back and messaged her for a favour..." He coughed.

I stared in shock, "Oh wow...well, I mean it worked so," I laughed.

"I didn't sleep with her again-"

"I know, don't worry." I laughed.

-

Harry, Harrison and Greg were all there and everyone was dressed great and was feeling great. We were all squished into a booth together but we didn't mind as we ate our steak dinners - minus Frankie because he's vegetarian.

"So how does it feel to be a graduate, Miss Hope." Frankie teased from across the table.

I rolled my eyes, "Call me that again I dare you." I laughed, taking a sip of my drink.

"What! You're students will be calling you that soon enough you might as well get used to it."

"I'm not a teacher yet."

"But soon you will be."

"Let's pray." I laughed.

My phone buzzed on the table and lit up.

Elijah: You look stunning woah

Elijah: I wish I was there

Elijah: heart eyes

I felt Toms eyes also flash down to my phone so I swiped the messages away and clicked my phone off.

"So how's your one date wonder?" Harry asked.

"He's good." I smiled, wanting the subject to change immediately.

"Why is he away again?" Harry asked.

"A work trip."

"What does he do?"

"He's in advertising."

"Oh really, is he like pitching something?"

"I guess so."

"Did you have fun on your date?" He raised a brow.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes but because of our conversation not because of anything else."

"Ouch, you're saying his conversation was better than the sex?" Harrison winced.