12: Lieutenant Will Romanoff

A month later

It was Toms second week on the job and I was visiting him for the first time after doing some school work. It came to around midday and I messaged him to see if it was okay to come to set. He texted back after fifteen minutes and said it was okay for me to come. He had been ecstatic but busy last week so we only hung out 4 times and fucked twice which was weird but fine. I got ready in just sports leggings and a white jumper with some over-worn Nikey's. I grabbed my bag and headed into my car and followed my GPS to the set.

I didn't realise how big the movie was. The grounds were huge and there were multiple buildings. I drove up to a gate where a guy in a high-vis vest came out to ask me why I was here.

"I'm a friend of Tom? Holland?" I said nervously through the window.

"That's what they all say, lady."

I scoffed, "Trust me, we're very close." I held back a smirk.

"Name?"

"Bridget Hope."

He sighed and went into the little building next to the gate and checked on a clipboard, flipping pages dramatically. I rolled my eyes at him. Men say we're dramatic...

"Fine. Go through." He granted access and lifted the gate.

I thanked him and drove into the lot. There was a few other workers in high-vis vests guiding cars and other vehicles to the places they needed to be. I was shown to a car park and I got out my car and immediately texted Tom.

Bridge: Hey, I'm in a car park? Where am I going?

Tom: I'm on my way, stay put x

I sighed and leaned against my car. It was rather warm out for a September afternoon in London but I wasn't complaining. The jumper I had on was thin so I wasn't bothered. I put on my sunglasses and waited about 10 minutes.

"Bridge!" Tom called.

I looked up from my phone and he was grinning like I had never seen him grin before. But after I saw his beaming eyes and smile, I saw the rest of him.

His hair was parted at the side and gelled neatly. He was also wearing an army uniform, with a cap situated professionally on his head. It was a uniform suit and I had never seen him in such nice clothes before. It made my stomach flip.

"Woah, hey, Captain." I chuckled, holding a hand over my eyes, shielding them from the sun so I could see Tom more clearly.

"I'm actually a Lieutenant but whatever." He laughed.

"You look really good." I smiled, biting my lip slightly.

He walked closer to me, placing a hand on my hip and squeezing it, "Is Lieutenant Will Romanoff turning you on?" He raised a brow.

"Hmm, maybe. Or maybe-" I snatched the cap from his head and placed it on my own.
"It's just the uniform."

He bit his lip and looked at me, fixing the cap on my head. It was too big so it didn't look any better but he just chuckled.

"You're gorgeous."

"Thanks, handsome. Now, introduce me to your famous friends." I said, beginning to walk away.

Tom caught my hand, causing me to turn back. His face looked slightly worried.

"Oh no. What happened?" I asked.

"How am I going to introduce you?" He asked.

I groaned, "I'm your friend."

"But you're not just my friend."