Chapter 2: Nervous Much!

~A couple of weeks later~
Sabrina's POV

Tomorrow is my first day at my new High School and I'm really nervous. I have a feeling that all of those people that saw me humiliate myself, go to the same school as I do. Crazy right? They probably go to a different school. There is nothing to worry about.....hopefully.

I decided to get a midnight snack because there was no point of falling asleep right now. I went down stairs and grabbed cheetos from the cabinet and ran back upstairs so no one would see that I was up. "What if tomorrow is going to be a total disaster?" I thought in my head. I don't even know what I'm going to wear tomorrow or what my classes are going to be. Why is this so complicated? How am I supposed to make life choices when I still use my fingers to count and I have to sing the a, b, c's to figure out the next letter? I don't know how I'm going to handle all of this tomorrow.

~that morning~
6:15 am

I jumped out of bed and ran to go take a shower. I didn't know how much time I had because school started at 9:00 and I had to be there at 8:30. I stayed in the shower and thought for a look time. BANG BANG BANG!!! "Get your ass out of that shower and get ready" my mom said banging on the door and yelling at me. I hopped out of the shower and ran to my room with the towel around my body. I picked out a cute but simple outfit and ran out to the kitchen downstairs. "What's for breakfast mom" I said as I look to try to figure out what she is making. "Spinach omelettes" she said turning around with the pan in her hand. "Nah I'm good. I will go pick something up on the way." I said. I grabbed my backpack and raced out the door.

I walked to a near by Starbucks and got some breakfast there. I clicked on my iPhone and the numbers that were on the screen read 7:56. I grabbed everything and started walking to school.

I walked into the front doors of the school and that's when everything started going downhill from there.....