Better Than Homework

WARNING: Super fluffy and cute

He poked her in the arm. "Hermione," he whispered. She ignored him, continuing to write furiously about Animagi in her essay for Transfiguration. He scooted his chair closer and it made a scraping sound. Somewhere a few aisles away, Madam Pince shushed them. 

"Hermione."

"'Mione."

"'Mia."

"Babe."

"Baby."

"Love."

She sighed in exasperation, setting her quill down and turning to her annoying blonde boyfriend. He smirked. She glared at him. "What?"

He leaned closer, his lips brushing her ear and his fingers dancing on her thigh over her skirt. "How about," he murmured huskily, "We get out of here and go back to our common room." 

She rolled her eyes and shoved him away. "No. As much as I would love that, I need to work. This essay-"

"Is due in three days, you have plenty of time." His finger trailed up her side. She leaned into him for a moment before startling out of her daze.

She shook her head. "No. No. You are not convincing me to go shag you when I need to do homework?"

"Who said anything about shagging?" Draco asked sarcastically, smirking. 

She gave him another death glare. "It was implied."

He huffed. "Fine."

She continued on her work. He played with her fingers. She snatched them back. He drummed his fingers over her thigh, going further and further up, closer to the waistline of her skirt. She moved her legs. He sighed and picked up a quill to do work. He dropped the quill. He leaned down to get it, and when he sat up, he very purposefully ran the feathered end of the quill up her stocking, stopping at the end of her skirt. Fuck.

Her resolve crumbled. She grabbed her stuff, shoving it in her bag. He smirked again. Once she was done collecting their stuff, she stood, shouldered her bag, grabbed him by the arm, and dragged him out of the library. 

She dragged him all the way to the Head Common room, muttered the password to a very amused portrait of some random old dude, and pulled him up the stairs to his room. Once the door slammed behind him, she was on him, shoving him into the door with her lips smashed to his. 

He grabbed her by the waist and flipped them around, shoving her to the door. She undid his tie and he untucked her shirt, his hand running over the smooth skin of her stomach. His lips moved to her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to his bed, throwing her down on it, before crawling over to her and hovering above her whilst attacking her neck again and unbuttoning the buttons on her shirt.

He stopped right on her collarbone and sucked on her skin. She moaned quietly. He flicked his tongue over the spot. There would definitely be a hickey there tomorrow. His lips climbed back up to her ear. "This is much better than homework, right?"

She nodded, he smiled against her skin in triumph. "Good." And then his lips were back on hers, and they were kissing like no tomorrow. 

A/N sorry it's so short... but look! fluff! Just pure fluff! I need to work on another song oneshot and another idea I had so...