"Welcome back Acchan!", said Chieri as she approached Acchan. "How was practice?"

"It was great, we have another dance lesson this afternoon.", replied Acchan.

As the successors and trainees were eating, Tsubasa walked in and clapped her hands.

"Can I have everyone's attention?", asked Tsubasa. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

"I just received new details about our next concert.", said Tsubasa.

"Where's the next concert?", asked Takamina.

"Saharastar.", replied Tsubasa.

Na-chan and Sonata gasped.

"Saharastar!", said Uendi.

"Isn't that your home planet Sonata?", asked Dakota.

"Yeah!", replied Sonata.

"Isn't that great Na-chan?!", said Mariko. "You finally get to perform on your home planet!"

"Yeah.", replied Na-chan.

"Like Lancastar, an entertainment ban has been placed on Saharastar and the entertainment bureau has been divided for a very long time. The DGTO is planning on placing a total entertainment ban on Saharastar.", said Tsubasa. "It's been years since 00 last performed on Saharastar and the people have requested that 00 perform in hopes of changing the entertainment bureaus decision to join with the DGTO."

"Will WOTA be helping us?", asked Sayaka.

"Yes, and just like Tundrastar, we will be performing simultaneous concerts in order to throw off the DES.", replied Tsubasa. "So all the trainees will be attending as well."

"Yes, we get another chance to perform!", yelled Juria.

"Also, for this concert, Chieri will be performing with the successors.", said Tsubasa.

Everyone gasped.

"Wow, that's great Chieri.", said Acchan. "We'll finally get the chance to perform together again!"

"Chieri, that's means you'll be attending the afternoon dance lesson with the successors.", said Tsubasa.

"Uhh, right.", said Chieri.
______________________________________________
Later at the 00 dance studio....

Chieri and the successors made their way into the dance studio.

"Alright girls, the first song of the next concert is River.", said Ushiyama-sensei. "Let's get started!"

"Right!", said Chieri and the successors.

"Chieri, for this song, you'll be standing next to Acchan.", said Ushiyama-sensei. "On her left."

"Okay.", said Chieri.

The music began and everyone started dancing. After an hour of rehearsing the other songs on the set list, Tsubasa came in and walked over to Ushiyama-sensei.

"Girls, can I have your attention.", said Tsubasa. "I have a message from management."

Chieri and the successors looked at Tsubasa.

"Sensei-Sensei has just composed a new song.", said Tsubasa.

"What!", yelled Yuko.

"A new song!", said Tomochin.

"It's called Temodemo no Namida.", replied Tsubasa.

"Temodemo.", whispered Acchan.

"No Namida.", whispered Chieri.

Tsubasa then took out her phone and projected the lyrics.

"The faint rain that started to fall, Just like a silver curtain coming down, Wrapped around me that was my first brush with love.", said Tsubasa as she read the lyrics.

"It sounds beautiful.", said Kojiharu.

"This is a duet song that Sensei-Sensei wrote for Acchan and Chieri, the Center Nova.", said Tsubasa.

"Huh?!", said Acchan and Chieri as they looked at each other.

Everyone gasps and looked at Acchan & Chieri.

"A song... for Acchan and the Center Nova.", said Yuko.

"No way.", whispered Yukirin.

"This song has just been added to the set list for the next concert. So I'll have Ushiyama listen to song tonight so he can come up with some choreography.", said Tsubasa. "After that, Acchan and Chieri will have private dance lessons so they can learn the choreography."

With that, Tsubasa left and everyone stood in silence.

"A duet... with Acchan.", whispered Chieri.

"A duet... with Chieri.", whispered Acchan.
______________________________________________
I know that I said that would update after I finished my essays but I wanted to get in one last chapter for all of you. So I hope you enjoyed this new chapter!