3-The progress and konbanwa Aizawa-san

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

After walking a little,

Andros "Deku, can I speak to you a little?"

Izuku "Go ahead."

Andros "You see... my quirk is powerful, really powerful. Do you remember when I spoke about y hobbies? I've said that I like fighting. But with my quirk, I feel like every fight would be over before it begin.

And this led me to think 'should I fight hero?' I... don't like the idea of fighting hero who are protecting the citizen, but I want to fight strong people for the sake of fighting, to quench my thirst for fight..."

Izuku "Uh... Isn't there competition for that?"

Andros "My quirk is too much for it, I've never shown it, but when I fully transform, I can cover... I don't know... 3? 5 kilometers? No, much more..."

Izuku "Uh... I've just thought of something, but it's maybe a little crazy."

Andros "Go ahead."

Izuku "Show your quirk to the world."

The sound of our steps stopped, and silence settle down.

Until my laugh broke the strange atmosphere.

Andros "HA HA! That's a great idea, I don't think I'm ready for it! But you're right! If I want to fight, I just have to ask for it! HA HA...

...he he he. Hey! Deku, you advised your friend to fight the whole world to help him, in other word, to become a villain. Don't you want to be a hero?"

Izuku want to say something, but he stops, contemplating if he should say it.

He inspires,

Izuku "I'll become a hero"

He look at me with determined eyes,

Izuku "And I'll become strong enough to beat (save) you, even in your 'so-called' dragon form'."

I don't say anything and just smirk.

I want to joke him by saying something about him being quirkless but it's not the right time to do so.

Andros "I should REALLY show you my dragon form someday."

With these words, we part towards our respective house.

And we met again at school.

Andros "Hey Deku, I found a word play: Bakago!"

Izuku look at me as if looking at a dead man.

Andros "I know, I know, you're impressed."

I suddently hear the growl of an animal behind me.

Karma is a bitch that they say, I don't need to turn around to know who is behind me, and if he heard what I said.

I immediately run for my... for the sake of the joke, while a mad dog *cough* ,Bakago *cough* *cough*, Bakugo is chasing behind me, while throwing more insults than there is students in this school.

Unsurprisingly, I succeed to outrun him, but the chase resumes after the first class.

I'm still being chased by Bakugo.

I've never really spoke to him until now, and despite the actual situation, I want to know him better.

Andros "Hey Bakago!"

Bakugo "Don't you dare to call me like that you bastard!"

Andros "Fun fact, I think that you have even better grades than me, so I'm in a bad position to call you like that."

A dragon in the multiverseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें