A Friend in Suna

Beginne am Anfang

Choosing to Ignore the sand now wrapping around his weist in a creepily obsessive manner, Levi looked at the two infront, who were both shocked to see Levi's reaction... or well lack of, to Gaara's sand.

"Who are you?" Levi asked.

The sand tightened slightly, but neither he nor Gaara made any point to move.

"Umm.. I am Temari of the sand, That's Kanuro my younger brother... and were Gaara's older siblings" Temari spoke, she held more confidence that the other... but she was still equally as scared.

"Tch, you two are afraid of your own brother? Pathetic" Levi said, the sand loosened.

"Huh?" Kankuro stated.

"It's clear Gaara hates those afraid of him. It's why he hasn't killed me yet, he doesn't scare me. The fact that you don't trust your brother to have enough control over his blood lust to keep you safe is Pathetic." Levi explained.

He found the whole situation sad.

Temari didn't seem to like the way Levi was talking to her, why wouldn't she be afraid, heck no sain person wouldn't be afraid.

"You have no fear about the tailed beast he holds, he's unstable of course I'm scared!" Temari yelled, she didn't realise her mistake until she was finished.

Levi however took bot of what she said, and held onto it with a tight grip, he would get back to that later, it was clear she wouldn't talk about it again, and from the look on Kankuro's face neither would he.

"Tch, how irritating. Leave, I'll head to the Kazekage in a bit" Levi said.

The two left, he made a reminder to himself to talk to those two, if Gaara couldn't trust his own siblings then who could he trust.

Looking at the red head, whose sand has long since been lowered, Levi decided to get some answers.

"Tailed beast?" He asked.

Gaara nodded, he then blinked, maybe this would get Levi to be scared of him and he could kill him.

Gaara handed Levi a note book, it was from his uncle when he used to ask if he was a monster, but he knew he was and didn't need it so he was ok with letting Levi read it.

"The are nine beasts made from pure Chakra, each ones strength is represented by the number of tails it owns. Since they are made fro. Chakra, you cannot kill them, so they are sealed in people, these people are known as Jinchiriki and usually become wepons for their land."

Levi's eyes narrowed, Naruto's face popped up in his head...

"Demon fox"

"Murderer"

"Monster"

Demon fox... nine tailed fox... Naruto Uzumaki was the Jinchuriki for the nine tailed beast... everything was coming together. That's why the village hates him.

Levi looked to Gaara, he was the same.... he was a Jinchuriki.

"So you house a tailed beast within you?" Levi asked.

"The one tailed beast, Shukaku" Gaara stated, he knew Shukaku wasn't his mother, don't be stupid his mother probably doesn't sound like a guy.

That nickname was more of Shukaku being the only parental figure in the boys life who had yet to leave since well... he couldn't, Gaara just opted to using Mother because he didn't know his mother, but his father was a real peice of work.

Levi blinked.

So that was why Naruto and him radiate Chakra like fucking beacons., they housed sentient, beasts made from pure Chakra, each one with enough strength to level a village.