But I don't want to anger him more.. Call me pathetic or martyr but I can't bear it if he is angry with me.. I can just tell him about my surprise when he was not busy anymore.. I can adjust with him just to make sure we are OK..

I can't believe I'm becoming this person but Jake is worth it.. He deserves the best version of me and not a nagger one.. I'm trying to hold my tear now.. I don't want to let him know that I'm hurting right now.. I don't want to be weak and sound like a looser boyfriend...

"I'm sorry Jake!! I didn't mean to anger you it's just that I really missed you these days and I just want to be with you but if you are really busy then we can just meet some other time.. I have the next class anyways.. I guess I just need to finish some of my stuff too.." I said to him then I quickly get off the phone..  I don't want to hear his angry voice anymore.. I don't want him to hear me crying.. I just need to calm myself..

I looked at my room.. I just finished decorating it  cause I really want to celebrate with him but all of this turn to be for nothing..  I can't help but feel sorry for myself now.. I did my best to decorate my room romantically so that we can celebrate even just for a short while.. I don't really have the next class anymore and I know Jake too that is why I thought we can have this whole afternoon and night to celebrate..

Hai entered the room carrying a box of cake and wine that I ordered him to buy..

"Where do you want me to put this?" Hai asked me

I looked at him then the cake that he was carrying which made my tears fully drop from my eyes but I don't want anyone to see me like this so I immediately wipe it off and stand up from the bed

"Put it in the trash!! no celebration is going to happen... Tharn is not available" I said to him then I walked right past him.

Hai just looked at me confusedly..

End of Flashback

So here I am in the car feeling so lonely and sad.. I just want to cry at all of this that is happening. I want to burst it out maybe I can be okay again

"Sir Type are you okay, We are near your mansion already. Do you want to stop by somewhere?? You look so gloomy since yesterday. Did something bad happen? Did you and Tharn fight on something?/You are only like this when it comes to him.." He worriedly asked me in front of the car, I'm currently sitting in the passenger seat..

"Ahh no Hai!! I'm okay!! I'm just really nervous about what my father wants for me now.. I don't know what it is but I'm really nervous now.." I said to him while looking out the window

"Don't worry Sir Type. Everything is gonna be okay Sir.. I'm here!! I will just remain here to support you it's my job hahaha" Hai happily said which I think he is just making my mood happy..

" Thank you, Hai!! I really appreciate it.." I said to him

We finally arrive at our mansion and my dad's secretary immediately informed me to go to his office. When I arrived, I saw that Eye and her
family is here too

I looked at them confidently,, what are they doing here?? What is happening??

" Type!!! We are getting married!!" Eye happily said  to me, she sudden jump and  hug me.. I saw how happy my dad and her family are...

What??? I let go myself into Eye's hug and proceed on going into my father.. I sit on the chair in front of his table.. 

"What is happening, dad?? Marriage?? When?? How?? Why??" I confusedly asked him

"Why aren't you excited, I heard you and Eye are getting along so well so I decided to pursue your nuptials... to then when?? It's going to happen after your graduation.." my dad firmly and happily said

I want to protest about it but I can't.. What should I do!! It's only 2 weeks from now then my graduation is gonna happen then now my marriage?? I can't!! This can't be!!

"Why so sudden.. I mean.. We are still young.. I thought I still need to study the business first and be successful in it then we will marry but why so sudden.. I'm just 21!!" I said to him..

"Exactly my point!! You are already 21.. You are at the right age to marry her!! If only I did meet your mother that age maybe she and I still had many years together but no!! Don't complain anymore and do your groom duties. I know you nearly finish with your school activities already. For those that are still pending I will let my secretary handle that.. You have to start preparing for the wedding.. All the big parts are already handled by Eye's parents.. All you and Eye have to do is to do the rest.. Are we understood??" He firmly said to me..

"But dad!!" I tried to protest but my dad smashes his hand on the table so loudly which made all of us so shocked about it..

" I already decided on it, Liam!! Don't you dare say no to me anymore!!" My dad said sounding so grimly.. I already know what he meant to this so I immediately stand up and speak to him

"I'm sorry dad.. I didn't mean to disagree with you.  I'm just really shocked about it. Of course, I will follow dad!! I will follow everything that you tell me to do. Everything.."I said then I turned around to attempt to get out of his office. I want to be alone. I want Tharn but we all know I can't have him right now. I don't want to endanger him again. I can't!!

What should I do!! How can I escape from all of this? What should I do!! Tharn!! Please help me!!

My mind is aching already!!! I feel like I'm going crazy... I feel like I'm in a cage, I can't breathe!!

To be continued

A/N

I already published the Chapter 01 of my newly published book

The Unexpected Lover: Ace and Damon

You can check it out 🥰🥰

Waanjai MJORA