"Dress or jeans?" Crystal says holding out the two objects of clothing.

"Jeans, definitely."

"Probably best, after all we are going to the stone circle today." Crystal says before hiding behind her wardrobe door, making Musa realise something.

"What is your power?" Musa asks before elaborating. "I mean I can guess everyone else's from their aura's, but I can't seem to guess yours."

"You wouldn't be able to. I'm not a normal fairy, I'm an ice fairy." Crystal explains before walking out from behind her wardrobe door. "I get it if you think I'm dangerous, in fact somebody will probably end up saying something about it after the stone circle. You may as well say it now." Crystal says, checking through her bag to see if she had everything for the day.

"You're not dangerous, just a bit bitchy at times." Musa says, making Crystal snort.

"Thanks, I needed that. See you out there?" Crystal says already walking out.

"Where you going?" Musa calls out from her bed.

"Meeting with a friend." Crystal says before leaving the room and the suite.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Crystal had finally made it over to the specialist's building to meet up with Sky and Riven. She made it to their room before anyone could see her. She reached up to knock on the door before it was swung open and she was faced with Stella, making Crystal smirk and raise on eyebrow up.

"Stella. Sleep well?" Crystal says in a teasing tone.

"Shut up." Stella says before slipping past her to go back the dorms for clothes.

"Good morning, boys. I see someone had a good night." Crystal says strutting into the room, closing the door behind her.

"I'm sure he did. Luckily I came back late, didn't have to hear anything." Riven said coming out of the bathroom and stopping next to Crystal, giving her a small side hug when he was next to her.

"Oh. What did happen last night, Sky? Because I could have sworn that I saw Stella wearing those clothes last night. Surely she didn't come over to say good morning, without getting changed first." Crystal says smirking.

"You're both so much alike it freaks me out a bit."

"Really?" They both ask at the same time, using the same tone. Deciding to freak Sky out a bit more, they both tilted their heads at the same time in the same direction.

"Guys!" Sky exclaims, making Crystal and Riven burst out in laughter.

"Alright, alright! Look, I just came over to give you breakfast because god knows you two always sleep in late and skip it. It's not much, just some toast and some fruit. If you don't eat it, I will find out." Crystal rambles.

"How?" Riven asks, smirking at her.

"Don't question my ways, Riven. Plus, I'm still mad at you." Crystal says, jabbing a finger at him.

"Why? What did he do?" Sky speaks up, already eating his breakfast.

"He fat shamed Terra." Crystal explained before focusing back on Riven. "You know what to do, Riven." Crystal says giving him a look.

"I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to do." Riven says.

"Good. Now, go repeat that to Terra." Crystal says, patting him on the head before walking towards the door.