𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙿𝚞𝚕𝚜𝚎(𝙿𝚝 𝟸)

Start from the beginning

"Mine got stolen!" Ban says with a drunk grin.

"I've got half of mine," Y/N says, holding up her axe with a smile. King poofs into his fat form for a second and snorts with squinted eyes.

"Shame on you!" He says.

The sky begins getting darker as the sun begins going behind the mountains

The sky begins getting darker as the sun begins going behind the mountains. They surround King as the fire is still burning.

"The new generation? What's that?" Y/N asks.

"There's been a few failed apprentices who have found a way to gain the full powers of a holy knight in the space of only one day," King explains, leaning on his pillow in the air. "Gulia for instance. She's the latest apprentice who's grown stronger overnight. Doesn't seem right does it?"

"She was?" Meliodas asks.

"Let's back up a minute. You took the sacred treasure that was bestowed upon you by King Lioness himself." King says. Meliodas grins and rubs the back of his head. "And sold it!"

"I needed seed money for the tavern," Meliodas says. He looks to Ban.

"Yours was stolen!" Ban lays on Hawk drunk, eyes closed.

"When they threw my butt into that prison!" Ban says. King grits his teeth before looking at Diane with a soft face.

"I'm sorry I lost mine," Diane says. King sighs.

"I mean if you misplaced it then it's not your fault" He then looks to Y/N. She pouts at him and gives him puppy dog eyes.

"I've don't know where my other half is." She says, frowning. King blushes and becomes flustered.

"W-Well you've still got one half and that's better than nothing. I'm sure we'll find your other half." He lets out a nervous chuckle at her cuteness.

"You know for being the lieutenant of the Eight Deadly Sins, she can be so lieutenant... What am I thinking! Quite it me! I gotta stop blushing!!!" King is cut out from his thoughts by Hawk.

"Hey, I don't understand why your getting so upset King." He says, looking up at the Fairy King. "These guys do pretty well with what they've got."

"Sir. Pig." King says.

"Uh, Sir. Pig?"

"Now let's say that this lake represents all the magic used by one of the sins." King gestures to the said lake. "How much water could you scoop out with just your hands?"

"Hands?" Hawk says, lifting his hoof. King does the same with his hand.

"That's right. No matter how much magic there is, your pretty limited by them." He clenches his fist. "But if you have a weapon, especially a sacred treasure." He points his hand to the lake and a whirlpool begins, lifting the water out. "You could draw out incredible amounts of magic. As was seen when Y/N used recoil during the fight." In the air floats a massive and smooth ball of water.