XIII (Flashback part - vi)

Start from the beginning

But he never opened up personally. And the only friend he had was Tum, with whom he used to hang out and sit together in class just to avoid other's contact. Tum was also a loner but always had Tin's back.

However, Can's chatter made him feel occupied but his mind drifted to find what was their current status.

And Tin just calls this a good bond.

~

"Tin!" Can shook Tin out of his thoughts.

"What?" He confusedly looked at Can.

"uh N- Never mind!" he sighed. Can was too shy to explain what was in his mind again.

"Cantaloupe," Tin sort of screamed, and Can jumped on him and covered his mouth. "You were the one who didn't listen to me"

Tin smirked. He licked Can's fingers.

Can jerked back and blushed.

He bent closer to Can's ears "Are you going to tell me right now or do you want me to make you cum here Cantaloupe?" he nibbled on his earlobe.

Can went weak on his knees and held on to Tin.

"I just wanted to ask you if you could accompany me on the trekking trip." He said in a very slow, low voice.

"No thanks, I don't do school functions" Tin stood erect and inserted his hands in his pockets.

Can pulled his shirt sleeves and Tin automatically turned and saw his burning face and innocent eyes.

"None of my friends are coming and I hoped we could get some privacy," Can was too shy and broke eye contact and whispered slowly and seductively without knowing "I heard that we are getting a 2 share room, so I thought I could share it with you"

Tin couldn't believe his words.

"Wow! I'm really impressed"

"And as enticing as it sounds but I don't think I'll make it" He saw Can losing hope and he had a smug smile was plastered across his face.

He tried to play hard-to-get. But he was waiting for Can to just beg once so that he would know how much he wanted to spend his time with him.

"It's fine," he smiled at Tin "I guess you're probably busy, I'll go ask P'No then" he showed his perfect teeth, waved at him, and left running.

He was long gone before Tin even tried to stop him.

"P'No? Who is he?"

~

"P'Noooo!" Can whined trying to get Techno's attention.

He had sprained his ankle during the football practice. Honestly, it didn't hurt much to Can but he always craved for Techno's care and affection.

Techno came running towards Can, extremely worried.

"Can, can you walk?" he asked panicking looking all over the small boy's body.

"No, I don't think so" he pouted and No crouched in front of him offering a piggyback ride to the infirmary.

Can hopped on his back and held on to his neck firmly.

"Take me to the locker room, P',"

"Ok," No nodded and paced to the locker room.