The two of them eventually started walking around the village. It was a weird sight— two students out at 2 in the morning. But people didn't really seem to pay attention.

"I had a great time tonight," Nicole smiled, her face heating at the sight of the blush that had risen on Ellis' cheeks. A shy boy was not what she'd expected after the way he'd so brazenly approached her since they've met; he'd been filled with so much confidence and charm that she was nothing short of smitten.

"Me too, I'm sorry I couldn't take you somewhere a little more romantic." Ellis said, placing his fingers in his coat. "Hogsmeade doesn't really have any choices."

"It was perfect, really." Nicole assured him. It was true. Everything was happening at the same time and this gave her a break.

"Perfect enough that you'd be interested in doing it again?"

"It's a definite possibility." Nicole teased, walking closer to him. The two of them walked around in a comfortable silence, until Ellis spoke up once more.

"I like walking around France at night. It's really beautiful. I should bring you along some time."

"I like walking with you." Nicole says, smiling at the French boy.

He felt his heart warm up at that comment, loving how shy Nicole was. The girl was usually confident and seeing her like this was adorable.

A loud noise screeched from the other side. Nicole snapped her head towards Madam Rosmareta, who was picking up a couple of goblets, while Ellis was staring at her.

And something just clicks inside of him. So with the loud cursing of the woman and the villagers in a rush trying to help her out, he pulls Nicole in for a kiss. And it's just magically the embodiment of him.

After a few weeks, Nicole and Harry were flat out ignoring each other. Much like the situation he was in with Ron just a little bit before. Nicole had claimed Hermoine and Harry had claimed Ron.

Ellis and Nicole kept on meeting every night after the first one. Each time, Nicole felt herself getting weaker on her knees. Ellis would always acknowledge her and the little things she did— which she absolutely loved. All her life most people preferred Aurora over her (romantically, because apparently Aurora was more elegant than her) and Ellis was the first one who made her feel special.

Then he asker her out to the Yule Ball, which she gladly agreed to. To make things even better, Hermoine had told her that Viktor Krum had asked her out earlier in the day and the two of them spent the last night talking each other's ears off.

That moment made the two of them really happy. Since their first year, countless of things have been happening to them and the two weren't able to talk properly like teenagers. Seeing Hermoine swoon over Viktor made Nicole cheeky.

During their study hall, Nicole was forced to sit with Ron and Harry. Hermoine was still trying to convince her to stop being childish over the map situation— but Nicole was still being petty. The girl sat beside Hermoine as she silently copied off her work.

"This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Ron whispered to Harry, while pretending to write down diligently.

Proffessor Snape walked by them and roughly pushed Ron's head. The redhead let out a grunt, but didn't complain as the potions Proffessor went away.

"Well, us and Neville." he whispered.

"Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself." Harry shot him a smile, his eyes instinctively looking towards Nicole, who he'd hope would laugh at his joke. The smile faltered when he saw that his friend was focusing on copying off Hermoine.