╰➢ twin talk

FRED AND GEORGE MANAGED TO GET HARRY'S BROOM FROM THE WHOMPING WILLOW. Nicole felt a bit sorry for the boy the moment she saw his Nimbus 2000 be smashed into pieces.

Maybe she could go force her father to buy her a firebolt. She was sure he wouldn't really mind as long as her mother didn't know. Or else, she would be dead.

Now, Nicole stood in the hospital wing with a bunch of Gryffindors. She still held her broom in her hand as she anxiously waited for Harry to do something. Open his eyes, at least. It has already been a few minutes and he was still unconscious.

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron stated, probably to ease the tension.

"Peaky?" Fred questioned.

"What do you expect?" George adds. "He fell over 100 feet. If Nicole hadn't caught him he would probably be dead right now."

"Yeah, come on Ron, let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like."

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does."

Nicole tore her eyes away from the arguing brothers, and smiled down at Harry who was now conscious. "Harry!" she exclaimed, hugging him tightly as he sat up. Fred and George laughed amongst each other as they noticed his face heat up.

"How are you feeling?" Hermoine questioned. Nicole then let go of him and made him sir upright so he could talk to the swarm of students around him.

"Oh, brilliant."

"You gave us a right good scare there, Harry." Nicole stated, taking a seat on the end of the bed. The two beaters and Neville nodded in agreement.

"What happened?"

"You fell off your broom, dimwit." Nicole deadpanned.

"Really?" Harry asked sarcastically. "I meant the match. Who won? What about Wood?"

"Umm... no one blames you, Harry." Hermoine started.

"Who won?" Harry repeated once again.

"Huflepuff won." said Nicole. "Diggory caught the snitch right after you fell. He was kind enough to ask for a rematch, but they won fair and square. Even Wood admitted it."

"Where is Wood?" Harry asked, now worried.

"Still in the showers." said Fred. "We think he's trying to drown himself."

Harry put his face onto his knees, his hands gripping onto his hair. Nicole sighed and grabbed his shoulder.

"Cmon Harry, you've never missed the snitch before." Fred said firmly.

"There had to be one time you didn't get it." George added.

"It's not over yet." Nicole added quickly. "We lost by 70 points. So if Hufflepuff loses to Ravenclaw and we beat Ravenclaw and Sytherin..."

"Hufflepuff would have to lose by at least 200 points." George intervened. "But if they beat Ravenclaw..."

"They won't beat Ravenclaw." Nicole said firmly. "They're really good."

Fred nodded. "But if Slytherin loses against Hufflepuff.."

"It all depends on the points." Nicole said quickly. "A margin of 70 either way—"

"Anyways, the dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore's furious. As soon as he saved you, and Nicole caught you on her broom, he sent them off." Hermoine exclaimed, going back into the topic. The girl never understood why quidditch players took the sport too seriously.