"I was under the impression you didn't care." Lexa said with a shrug.

Clarke stared at Lexa for a second before she crossed into the room away from Lexa, creating a safe distance between them. Lexa just stood where she was with her hands placed behind her back. "Babe you know that's not true. Where is all this coming from?" Clarke was becoming afraid, her anger dying in her mouth. Lexa felt to be carrying a different energy.

"Clarke I apologize for what I did, it
was inappropriate of me to allow such closeness to even happen. But you see Clarke you have proven to me time and time again that this is not what you really want."

Clarke shock her head and came closer to Lexa, what was the woman saying.."babe.." Clarke tries but Lexa cuts her off...

"I know you are upset about everything that happened with Costia last night, i'm sorry I will take care of the issue but please, I need to get some rest." Lexa turns and starts to walk up the stairs to her room with her head bowed down, rubbing her temples.

It takes a while for Clarke to leave the house. Outside Lexa's house Clarke sits in her car crying. She doesn't want to lose Lexa but this hurts so much. How can she tell Lexa the reason and not put her in danger. She is going to go mad if she doesn't tell someone about this . Clarke pulls out of the drive way and leaves. Lexa is standing at the window watching as the car disappears from her view.

****

Clarke is standing in her studio holding a death grip on her paint brush. She's being standing in the center of the room for half an hour and she still hasn't done anything constructive. The door opens and Octavia pops her head inside. "Clarke" Clarke turns her head to Octavia and drops her brush on the table. she cleans her hands and takes a  seat on her sofa. Octavia joins her and watches her friend pretend to smile.

"What's going on with you and Lexa? and don't tell me any bullshit." Clarke sighs and takes her friends hand.

"I'm with Lexa."

"Oh shit, like for real y'all  have being dating and we didn't know, that's selfish. How long have you being hooking up?" Octavia asks excited, it's not like she didn't think about it but she also didn't have a reason to think like that either.

"Octavia we are married." Octavia's eyes are about to pop up. "Like for a year" Octavia blinks her eyes dramatically and sighs heavily.

"What the fuck are you saying?" with a fake angry face, she pulls her hand away from her and folds her hands together but her tiny smile gives her away. "You got married and you didn't think to tell me or invite me, that's just cold. But why doesn't anyone one know this? or does Abby and Jake know?"

"Nobody but you know and Lexa is mad at me."

"I don't understand anything but why is Lexa mad at you when she's the one who got her ass smacked by another girl."

"I'm the reason why no one knows that we are a couple, Octavia its being three years, Lexa...fuck I think she'll break up with me, I told her I was going to tell mom and dad about us and I ended up telling mom that I hooked up with Nyilah and she got mad and she did something stupid and I got jealous and she's still mad, like really mad O, I have never seen her like this, I messed up bad." Clarke says in one breath, tears rolling down her face and Octavia is on her knees whipping them tears off her face.

"Don't cry, tell me why don't you want anyone to know? are you ashamed of Lexa?" did she force you to get married or something"

"No, no, Lexa is a good person and I love her very much."

"Then why are you keeping her a secret?" Octavia is trying to understand her friend but its ridiculous that Clarke wants Lexa to be her secret no one wants to be kept in the closet for no reason.