"Stop torturing your lips" he said in his husky voice which sent shiver to my spine. He looked into my eyes. Its looks like i have seen this eyes somewhere. But where? I came out of my thoughts by his voice.

"Take your seat" saying this he left to his chair and sat like a king. 
I also took my seat near his desk opposite to him.

"So?" he asked me.

"Aahhh" i gasped at his loud authoritative voice.

"You're Aasha sharma, right?" he asked me while leaning his hands on his desk.

"Yes sir" i said not looking into his mesmerising eyes. I don't know why i am feeling something in me when i look into his eyes. My mouth became dry. I want to escape from this cabin as soon as possible.

"I saw your academic qualification. Its impressive and i am impressed. Actually i am looking for a PA. So i selected you in among other employees as my PA. This is the contract papers. Take your time to read the contract papers and sign it" he said while sliding the file to me.

I looked at him in complete shock. What did he just say? Me? His PA? I looked at the file and him with a shocked expression. Suddenly i remember a same scene happened in an online novel in which a handsome CEO appointed a girl as his PA to take his revenge for slapping him in a party. He tortures her by giving a lot of works and he also made her to work till mid-night. I read this online novel last month. What if he also appointing me as his PA to take his revenge on me for pouring my coffee on him?

"Sir i..i am really so..sorry for pouring my coffee on you. I..i also know your blazer must be a very costly one. Even i ca..can't pay the price, yo..you can deduct the price from my salary" i said this all with so much difficulty.

I don't know why i can't stop myself from stuttering infront of him. Its all because of his authorative aura. 
He didn't said anything. But only looking at me intently without even blinking. His face remains expressionless.

"Why you're saying this now? I only asked you to sign this paper after reading it thoroughly" he said with a small smile.

"Why yo…you wa.. want to appoint me as your PA sir?" i asked him stuttering badly.

"No one has ever questioned me Ms. Aasha sharma and i don't like to repeat myself" saying this he suddenly got up from his seat. I also got up from my seat.

"Sit down" he ordered in his cold tone. I gulped and did as he said. He moved to me and leaned against his desk infront of me where i am sitting. There is only few inches gap between us. If i got up from my seat that few inches gap will also disappear. I dared not look into his face. Then he started to speak again.

"Didn't i told you that i selected you as my PA because of your academic qualification? Then why you're making me repeat myself?" he asked me as usual in his authoritative voice.

"But i..i have no experience Sir" i said looking at my hands which is fidgeting with the edge of my dupatta. I heard him sigh.

"Look into my eyes when you are talking to me" he said each words slowly which is only increase my fear. Then i slowly looked at his face. He is clenching his jaw.

"Oh God! Please save me from him. Please please" i prayed.

"Now say what you said before" he said now in his calm tone and also stopped clenching his jaw.

"I.. do..don't have a..any experience sir" i said now looking at him.

"You can get your experience while working with me" he said.