The Wedding Night

The sky thundered creating the terror in the people during the dark night. The continuous heavy rain and the extremely cold weather made people restricted to their homes. Everything is so unusual making the rescue teams work without rest.

I was in my room waiting for my unforeseen future i.e. my husband. I know he doesn't love me and I don't know can I ever make him love me or not. All I know is he married me for his mother and he doesn't know anything about me. He married me as it's his mother's last wish.

His mother is a great lady and everyone admires her. I don't know how this symbol of cruelty born to that kindhearted lady. I agreed to marry him because his mother trusts me that I can handle his inner demon and can transform him into person of love. I don't know whether it's possible or not. I stopped my thoughts hearing the door opening sound.

Mr. Terror entered into the room. He sat on the bed beside me.

"What is your name?"

"Aadya," I said.

"Look Aadya, I am not interested in the stuff like marriage. I just need a girl whom I can f*ck and fulfill my need. Don't expect love from me because I don't believe in it.

However, I am not forcing you to sleep with me as I tied the knot to you. And don't expect me to be loyal to you. Because there are many girls in my life. Anyways stay here and take rest. I am going out. I can't sleep without having s*x even for a single day," He said.

I didn't speak anything though I felt to punch on his lips harder. Because I want to give a chance to this relationship. He went off giving me no chance to speak. I couldn't sleep and sat on the bed thinking about him.

Suddenly within half an hour, he came back. He looked at me and sat on the chair.

"Set a drink for me. The bottles are in that left wardrobe," He said.

I went and brought the bottles. I set the drink for him. He finished off the two bottles in a go shocking me. I thought of stopping him but unable to know his reaction, stood silently staring at me.

"Do you know about me?" He said.

"I am Neel Chawan, the king of this empire. No one dares to speak against me and infront of me. I love money. Except money, nothing matters to me," Neel said.

"Nothing matters to you? Not even your mom?" I said.

Neel looked at me with pain.

"I know she is nearing to death. And I pray that it comes as soon as possible," Neel said, closing his eyes.

"I can't see her suffering with pain like that every single day. I miss her laughter, talk and everything. I can't see her like that being on the bed."

"I can understand," I said, placing my hand on his shoulder to pacify him.

"Stay away. Don't touch me," Neel said.

"What?"

He looked at me and continued.

"I thought of going to call girl but don't know why but a kind of feeling stopped me from doing that. That's why I returned home. I need a girl to warm my bed right now very badly.

If you touch me, I feel that desire is ignited in me for you. It's dangerous for you and until now I didn't touch any girl without her acceptance. I don't want to force you without your consent."

"You look beautiful. Your lips are seducing me to kiss you. I want to f*ck you making you moan my name and beg for my mercy. Go and sleep before I lose my control," Neel said and his words made me feel disgusting. May be if those words are out of love, I would have felt happy but here the case is different. I went and slept covering myself with a blanket. After sometime I heard him speaking on a call.

"No. Just kill him."

I didn't remove the blanket from my face and tried to listen to his conversation, however he ended the call and slept on the bed.

"Aadya," Neel said and I didn't understand how he knows that I am awake. I opened the blanket and looked at his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful yet sharp. He saw me differently. Then he pulled me towards him and hugged me from the back tightly. He stroked my lips. I didn't know why but I didn't feel to stop him. He touched my back with his fingers and then, he passed his hand to the front and touched my breast, squeezing it and I was frozen in my place. I stayed calm and letting him do whatever he wants to do. Why am I not stopping him?

Neel removed his hands and then, left me.

"Why are you not stopping me?" Neel said.

I didn't answer him and looked at blankly.

"I felt the same way when you placed your hand on my shoulder. You felt irritated when I explained my feelings to you but when I touched you, you too felt the same way. I don't think you would stop me even if I go further and consummates our marriage. Isn't it?"

"Aadya, I don't like you. If you have stopped me, I would have atleast respected you. But now you lost my respect too. So, I am asking you frankly," Neel said and I don't understand what he will ask me.

"Sleep with me," Neel said, making me trembled.

Hi friends, how is this episode? What would Aadya do now? Is she going to accept his demand or stops him?