Indulgence

"So maybe next weekend again?" Roy asked as he dropped me off a couple of blocks away from home.

I nodded silently and smiled back at him, resisting the urge to kiss him. He closed his car window and drove off, waving goodbye to him. I let out a heavy sigh, exhausted from today's events.

The clouds began to grow darker, as I trekked back home. Not long after that, rain poured heavily on me and pushed me to run towards our front porch, now completely soaked. 

At least my school bag was somewhat waterproof. Or is it? I immediately opened my bag to check if any of my belongings turned into wet mush. To my delight, none of them were damaged, even my laptop was completely dry.

As I unlocked our front door, a car banging it's horn stopped in front of our yard. Connor stepped out as soon as he can to take shelter. I dropped my bags and ran towards his direction, meeting him halfway as our lips instantly connected. Total cliché.

"Missed me?" as I broke our connection with a question. My arms around his neck was the only thing that was keeping me steady in my position. His eyes were full of lust, wanting to devour me.

"Like hell babe." He then reconnected with my lips, as I lightly parted them. Our tongues whirled inside our mouths.

The moment was only shattered by the sound of teenagers hollering behind Connor. "I forgot that my friends are still here." I loosened my grip on him, then he turned around to yell and send his friends away. I was already sitting on the steps of the front porch when he returned, only to be picked up by him and carried inside my house.

"Dale, is that you? Are you and Connor together?" We both ignored my Mum, calling from the kitchen. We did not stop for anything until we reached my bedroom. I reached for the lock as we quickly stripped off our wet clothes and ran inside my en suite.

I quickly turned the shower on, hot water flowing out and let the steam rise. Connor gripped both my hands above my head, then pushed me against the wall. My back was feeling the coldness of the tiled wall, as I let my body push itself against Connor's warm presence.

"I'm craving for you right now Dale. You don't know how pent up I was for a while." Connor then started carving his way on my neck to my chest, sucking my skin on his way down. My breathing hitched, as moans were escaping from my mouth.

When he reached one of my nipples, he nibbled it roughly, gaining him a groan from me. I hastily turned around, then he trailed kisses on my spine, causing a tingling sensation to run over it. His groin now erect and slid in between my butt cheeks. I wiggled my lower body part to make ourselves comfortable.

"Dale, I love you." He whispered to my ear, my face meeting him sideways.

"I love you too, Connor." I purred, before our lips eventually joined.

---

I stretched out my arm on my side, as I was searching for the missing presence that was sleeping right next to me. My body quickly shot itself up, as panic arose in my chest. I put on some clothes and made my way out of my bedroom, slamming my door behind.

As I turned around the corner just before the kitchen, I bumped into someone, meeting this person's chest. "Are you alright, Dale? You looked like you were panicking." Luckily it was Connor that caught me before I could back off and landed on my sorry ass.

Tears started to free flow from my eyes, sobbing for no reason at all. "I thought you were gone. I thought you left me." I tried to speak in between sobs.

"I would never ever leave you Dale. Everything is going to be alright." Connor said in confidence, his words slowly easing the panic that was built up inside me.

When I started to calm down, he sat me down right next to him at the dining table. Mum came over and placed a warm bowl of chicken soup, then kissed my forehead. "Dale are you sure, you okay?" Her words full of worry. I reached over for the spoon and took a small amount of soup with it. I blew on the warm substance to help it cool off before swallowing it.

"I'm alright, just had a slight panic attack." Connor's eyes met mine, causing me to smile. He pulled me in for a hug, as my spoon dropped on the table.

"Well I'm just glad you guys took a shower straightaway and fell asleep. Your dad will be worried if you got sick." She walked back to the kitchen and she continued whatever she was doing.

Me and Connor shared my bowl, finishing it in almost no time and retreated back to my bedroom.

"Mind if I ask where you stayed last night?" He started.

"I was at Roy's place, helping him out with his computer. He said he needed it fixed, so I went and checked but then I ended up crashing at his place." I didn't have to lie where I was but had to lie on what we did. Connor didn't have to know.

"Oh okay." He sounded suspicious. 

I raised an eyebrow at him, as he looked away. "J-just wondering Dale, that's all." He stuttered.

"Oh baby Connor is jealous!" I burst out laughing, his face reddened in shame. I took in a few deep breaths to help me calm down. I scooted close to him and hugged him tight. "I won't replace you with him. I love you so much and you mean the world to me."

He rested his head against mine, kissing my arm. "And you are mine."