- Remnant of Nyx - Part 2 -

What can we do...? It's obvious that we should set everything back to its usual track, but if I do so... What will happen to him?

I need to go back, but I can't.

Is there any other way to prevent all of these from happening?

Before I knew it, my eyes warmed up and tears fell down my cheeks.

Stupid stupid stupid Ryoji! Had you let me do my role...! Had you let me stay with you! Then we could still be together!

I hid my face in my hands.

"M-minako!?'

Everyone gasped as they saw me cry. I'm stupid, too. Making everyone worried like this.

"Wha-...what will happen If I don't go back to being a seal?"

Theo and Elizabeth eyed me with all seriousness. It's as if something bad will definitely happen...

They looked at each other, as if convincing the other to be the one to tell me.

"Fate leads to everything that's meant to happen. And it also must be fate that brought the harbinger to that sacrifice. The freedom you have now is a choice he made, and will only cost his soul in your stead." Theodore sighed. "Fate turns out to be kind to you. As nothing will be damaged if you don't go back. The harbinger's soul will continue taking the path he chose, and you will continue living through his sacrifice."

"Through the harbinger's sacrifice, a discord was created in our timeline. It is Nyx' remnants, Eris and Hemera." Elizabeth continued Theo's explanation.

So, the path that opened up to me when Ryoji sacrificed his soul for me was this...

"Do we need to defeat them?" Akihiko-senpai asked, rubbing my back as he comfort me from crying.

"The gods' realm should not be visible to the human realm. The Tartarus is a great example of the tragedy it will make if a god's realm is exposed to your world." Elizabeth explained.

"And if we fail...?" Yamagishi-san asked.

"Damnation for all humanity." Theodore bluntly said.

"Upon defeating them, everything will go back to normal. To how everything is supposed to be..." He directly looked at me. "That includes you, dear guest."

Then that properly answers my question. I need to end this all; it's Ryoji's Soul or humanity.

My heart ached thinking of all the possibilities after this.

"Then... She really needs to be back to being the seal..." Aigis said, her eyes casted down.

"Well, that is for us to see."

Everyone raised an eyebrow with the same answer they gave.

Even still... So it's for them to see, huh? I'm not really sure as to how I'd interpret that, but I'm taking too much information for a day.

"That should be enough for today. We have already got the gist of what's needed to be done. Let's call it a day." Minato-kun sighed, he seemed rather exhausted.

"I see. Then thank you for patiently explaining us the details. I shall call you a chauffeur to escort you on your way home." Mitsuru-senpai stood up.

"Oh, there will be no need, red-head." Elizabeth told Mitsuru-senpai. "I and my brother's fine on ourselves. Rather, please do make my guest comfortable here in your dorm."