[ Scenario #1] How You Met

Kirari Momobami

On a usual day, nothing special, you were spotted by many students, reading. Some started bullying you, for being a nerd, but you endured it all. As at the age of 5, a snap sound was heard, and ever since then, pain was out of your dictionary.

"Now, what do we have here?" A silky voice was heard by students. They quickly registered the voice, and parted ways for the person quickly and quietly. You didn't react, and some students tried to pull you away, but you swatted their hands away.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, and looked up quickly.

Pair of blue orbs was looking right into your soul, both demanding, but yet, comforting. You quickly knew who it was, picked up your stuff, bowed, and left the scene quickly. You didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of the president.

"Sayaka, this may sound absurd, but I need you to do some stalking for me. I would like you to stalk Y/N L/N please." Kirari commanded. Sayaka, like the obedient secretary she is, did so.

Everyday, she reported what she found out about you, form your favorite candies, to your house address. Kirari thanked Sayaka for her hard work, and gave her a week off. Kirari had all she needed, now she will use her power to get what she wants.

Ririka Momobami

As a new kid, you had no idea where to go, and suddenly bumped into her.

"Oh, I am so so sorry, I-" you started. The poor girl seems to be searching for something, fast. You didn't notice, but she quickly picked up something near you shoe, and stood up.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" The monotone voice said. It scared you how this mysterious girl's composer changes with a mask, but nonetheless, you asked for directions to your class. She led you though the endless hallways, into your class. The platinum girl explains to the teacher why as to your tardy, and exudes herself.

After that day, she made it her mission to get closer with you, but couldn't find you anywhere. She seems like a lost puppy without it's owner. She needed time to relax, and went to the garden. And there you were, the same little glasses girl on her first day, eating, and reading at the same time.

After that day, she had enough confidence to show you her real face, and became best friends.

Yumeko Jabami

As Yumeko hummed down the street, she passed by a nearby coffee shop, and say the cutest girl inside, eating a slice of cake. It was a strawberry cake. But as she entered, you started packing up your laptop and book, and passed her. Yumeko couldn't help but to see you somewhere. She got seated by the waiter, and sat in the same seat as you. She decided to ask the waiter.

"Excuse me waiter, but you know the girl that just left?" Yumeko started.

"Oh, y/n? You know her? She's a regular. Almost everyday, she comes in here and orders something to do her work in. If you want to know more about her, all I know is that she attends Hyakkaou Private Academy. She is really sweet, you're really lucky to be her friend ma'am!" The waiter said happily. As Yumeko paid and left, she decided to stalk you.

You had one friend, Rain. That you laughed and smiled with. She found you adorable that you never gambled, but kept to yourself, and how happy you looked with Rain.

After 5 months of begging and bribing Rain, she finally got enough courage to introduce herself for you, personally. Rain has introduced Yumeko before, like 15 times a month, but you never seen her before.