I frown, holding the phone up to my ear. I look around to see a spacious loft with concrete floors and high ceilings. It's all decorated a little too nicely. Harry doesn't seem like the type to be into an industrial interior design; or any other type of interior design. The natural daylight allows the neutral tones in his living room to pop more than I think it would on a cloudy day.

"Hello?! Jo," Matt tries to grab my attention.

"I- Sorry," I answer with a sigh. I then bring a hand up to my forehead. Just talking to him is giving me a headache. "My phone died. I didn't charge it last night, I'm sorry."

I can't tell if he buys my lie or not. "Where were you?"

I bite down on my lip as my feet take me to the terracotta leather couch. I hate lying, but if I tell him I don't know how I ended up at Harry's home after visiting him at his tattoo shop... it wouldn't be good. "I was at the library on campus. I needed a place to catch up on my online courses. I fell asleep there."

"Where are you now?" I hear the suspicion in his voice.

"Matt. Why do you care?" I then ask. I plop myself down on the couch. I hadn't realized how large it was until I scooted all the way back. My feet don't touch the floor. "I remember you telling me you wanted space."

"I miss you," he answers me. "Please, Jo... I'm sorry. I just- I know you're too good for me. I'm terrified of losing you to somebody better."

He's never accused me of cheating before the other day, but his jealousy has always been a problem in our relationship. I've heard his reasons as to why he gets jealous. He's so insecure and I'm quick to reassure him all the time. I don't know if I could keep it up any longer. "Matt-"

"Baby, I want to see you..."

I roll my eyes and shake my head. I don't want to be called baby right now. "Not right now," I whisper and clear my throat when I have to make up another lie. "I have to meet with a professor in a few. You know, to introduce myself and ask a question about a paper. So... I'll call you later."

"Jo-"

I hang up on him before I let him sweet talk me once again. I slip my phone into my bag, looking around Harry's place once more.

I think back to when I was put in a closet by Harry and I remember the panic attack I endured. I remember being dragged by a twisted-looking man and I remember Harry doing absolutely nothing about it.

Again, I'm confused as to how the hell I ended up here.

Harry's walking down his staircase in white sneakers, gray sweats, and a black hoodie. His hair is damp from a shower and he holds a cigarette between his lips. I might finally get the answers I'm dying to obtain. He looks at me, but instead of joining me in his living room, he's walking into his kitchen.

With my bag on my shoulder, I slide off the couch to stand again. "Can you answer my questions now?" I ask as I make my way to him into the kitchen.

He doesn't answer me. He only scoffs while he releases the smoke he holds. "What do you wanna know?"

I watch him scoop a metal spoon into a bag of ground coffee. He pours several scoops into a coffee pot machine and I just stand there. "What happened last night?" I ask first.

"You did something stupid," he says, tossing the metal spoon into his sink. I frown from the noise metal on metal made.

"Can you be a little more specific?" I ask of him, even though I doubt he will be.

I don't have to see him to know he's rolling his eyes. "Let me ask you this... What do you remember?"

I cross my arms and lean my side against his kitchen island countertop. "Well... You told me to get in the closet. I got in the closet, but then I grew anxious. I remember falling because I couldn't breathe and then Louis opened the door."