With his boxer gloves on, Harry throws a jab with his right arm at the punching bag. The impact of his hit was hard enough to cause it to swing. He groans before turning around. It's when he finds me staring at him.

Silently, Harry undoes his glove. He pulls at the strap on his right hand with his teeth. He drops it then unstraps the other glove with his free hand. He tosses the white glove with the other onto the blue matt beneath his feet. I watch Harry walk towards me with bandaged hands and wild hair.

I swallow as my eyes uncontrollably glance down to his front. Unlike his back, he has large and scattered pieces of tattoos on his skin. His nipples. I look back up the moment his pierced nipples were right in my face. Fuck.

He's grinning, probably over the way I had been staring at him. I didn't mean to stare. I watch as he lifts his hand. With a tap of his finger against the mounted iPad on his wall, I hear us breathe when the music is cut.

"Good morning, angel."

Angel. Honey. I grimace from the unwanted pet names men continue to give me. "Jo," I correct, not meaning to whisper.

Harry sighs and tugs at the wrap on his hands to take off. He turns around to walk back to a bench with a white towel folded on top of it. "Whatever."

I watch Harry free his hands as he then lifts the towel to wipe his sweat off. I invite myself to take a step further into the gym. "Why am I here? Is this your home? I mean, what happened last night? I don't re-"

"Oh, fuck... Here we go," he mutters. "If you're going to be fucking annoying, let me have a smoke first."

I frown. "Harry," I say his name. I should've expected nothing more than him being a dick to me all while I'm trying to make sense of everything. "Fine. Have your smoke, but I need answers."

"Okay, but after a shower." He stands up again with a smug grin on his face. He walks past me and I'm met with looking at his bareback again.

I groan, following him out of his gym. "You can't just answer me why I'm here?"

Harry walks into the bedroom I woke up in. He heaves a loud sigh. "No. You'll ask more questions."

Maybe he's right. "Please, Harry... I'm confused as hell-"

"Either you fucking wait until I'm out of the shower and have had my smoke or join me."

I stop in my tracks as Harry pushes a door open.  I assume it's to his bathroom. He looks at me with a smirk from what he offered. He must be incredibly insane to think I would join him.

"I guess waiting it is. Though, that's too bad. I think you could use a shower." Harry had looked me up and down before stepping further into his bathroom. He slammed his door shut.

Asshole.

I turn my head to get a whiff of my hair. I don't smell bad at all—he was just being a dick. I shake my head and turn around to take another look around the room. If this is his home, why did he bring me to it?

I run my fingers through my hair to brush out the tangle on the back of my head. I end up walking out of his bedroom when I'm curious to see more of the place. As I'm walking down the metal staircase, my phone begins to ring in my hand.

Matt.

I let out an exhausted groan before picking up. If I miss his call once, I just know he'll call a thousand times after that.

"Hello?"

I make it to the bottom of the staircase as Matt says, "Jo. Why the hell haven't you answered your phone?!"