"She Only took 3 classes and look how far she came"

"Aparently she's a Prodigy"

"Is She arabian or egipcian?"

"I dunno, but girl, check those legs!, any woman will KILL for have those"

Sam inform to Danny:

"Ok Danny I Got some info: She just got in this gym this week, and even the lack on her experience she seems to have very avanced skills and flexibility... isn't that weird?... Danny?..."

"..."

"Danny!!"

"OH!!, Yeah yeah, im here Sam..."

"You Ok?, you zoned there for a second"

"Yeah i just... thinking what you just said..."

"Well... Maybe is not that weird, but i just heard that when she get in the gym she said that she didn't have any experiences in yoga, yet her skills grow so fast, its not very common..."

"Yes... She sure is flexible..."

"What?"

"I...i...i... Said that's sure weird!! He he eh!!... Eeeeeeeeh.... Hey look she's moving!, lets follow!!

The ghost boy follow the Burnette, leaving his girlfriend confused, and a bit worry, Morgan didn't do much except some Abs exercises, so meanwile, Sam and Danny get into her locker and check her stuff, nothing suspicius... again...

After that, Morgan went to her home, talking on her cellphone, Danny and Sam where hide in a alley, frustrated by gettin nothing.