Anyway she shake that thought of her head and focus on her task at hand: Make the two kids low their guard. Lucky the past days whitout Dannys vigilancy were well used since she had time to plan her new life and now she had the perfect alibi...

The School end so everyone was leaving, the atractive teacher went straight to her car, a simple, yet elegant  blue convertible car. So Danny follow her flying while he was invisible, meanwile Sam, disguised with diferent cloches, ride her new electric motorcycle and also follow Morgan on a safe distance, they follow her to a few miles from the school until they reach a department call "Apartmets new Moon " However they didn't try to break in yet, they just wait to see if she came out, they have the rest of the day free anyways. 

They talk to each other with the Fenton comunicator: "Any movements yet Sam?"

"Not yet..." She look with her binoculars "...its almost like she was not there"

"And i dont detect any ghost activity" the boy answered. 

Minutes later, Miss Morgan came out, this time dress in sport clothes: a yoga pants and a sport top, and carring a crimson medium bag, her hair was tied up in a Ponytail, She was clearly going to the gym... the couple follow her, Sam infiltrated herself disguised as a janitor, while Danny just make himself invisible and keep a close eye on Morgan's yoga class.

"I seriously hope you don't do this regulary" Sam growled on her comunicator, she was no excited on the idea on her boyfriend checking on other girls while exercising.

"Hey, even I have standars" the boy repiled, he never abuse of his power that way, however the temptation was very present in him. He pay attencion for anything suspicious, Morgan seemed very focus on her streching getting more and more relaxed, the whole class went normally until the climax when Morgan make a very difficult and exotic pose that left the rest of de class speachless.

 He pay attencion for anything suspicious, Morgan seemed very focus on her streching getting more and more relaxed, the whole class went normally until the climax when Morgan make a very difficult and exotic pose that left the rest of de class spe...

"Congratulations Samira!!" said the male instructor, revealing Miss Morgan's first name "you maneged to reach a posision ony for professionals.. Oh!!!" the proffesor drops some tears and fainted stylishly, Making "Samira" feel a little blush while the rest of the class clap for her.

Sam lisent to the girls gossip about Morgan:

"She's so Cool"