-Yes, I lost Desiree... How are you? -

-We have no link to the cannon, any ideas? -

-I'm going...-

Half a kilometer from the stage:

Danny floated above some trees ending his communication with Tuck. He took momentum in the air and flew at high speed to where his friends were.

Among the trees Desiree was hiding listening carefully to what her enemy was talking about, she was frustrated because the boy never used the word "desire", which would give him the absolute advantage over him. But the boy already had enough experience fighting with her to learn when to keep his mouth shut.

-Two years ago you would fall in my tramp, boy ... - murmured the ghost with resentment, the boy had been a pain in her neck since she met him the day she was released from that bottle two years ago, he frustrated her plan to torment the humanity more than ten times. Why did he care? He was just a teenager who CASUALLY obtained phantom powers, what obligation did he have to defend other humans? For the little she knew about him, he was a social outcast, just like his friend, yearning for trivial acceptance of others. - ... I guess you've matured a little-

Desiree, took flight and followed Danny with stealth and speed to surprise him. But she kept thinking: Being rejected by those of your age, full of ambitions that any boy your age would have, you could rule your small society without any problems, but you are dedicated to protecting these selfish and hypocritical beings, I know better, I was like them once. Then the djinn began to remember her tragic past life, thousands of years ago, when she was a Harlem dancer making a living for her good looks, until that day came when she danced to the delight of that sultan, and without wishing it, she stole her heart, the sultan bought it and brought it to her kingdom with the promise of granting any wish her heart desires.

That was the first time in her life that Desiree saw someone offer to fulfill her wishes without asking anything in return, or so she thought. When the Sultan's Wife found out, she expelled her without hesitation, the Sultan did nothing, he could even have them both, it was legal at the time but in the end she was only an object for him, something he could discard without problems.

"But surely you will betray them sooner or later," the woman said through her teeth, returning to reality.

Back to the stage:

-Well guys, I'm here- Danny announced floating right next to the great pink canyon, the people who were still near there encouraged the hero to stop what was happening.

-There aren't many options, Dan, you're going to have to push the cannon and redirect it before it shoots-

-I understand Tuck- Danny put his hands on the gun and pushed with all his might but he needed more strength.

Just when he least needed it, Danny was trapped by Desiree's gigantic green hand, which had suddenly appeared emerging from the stage floor, without breaking it, along with her hand came out of nowhere a cyan blue smoke, which surrounded Sam and Tucker and turned in circles to become the tail of Desiree, wrapping and immobilizing them, Desiree manifested itself in the form of a giant about nine meters high, with the trio at his mercy.

-I saved a little of the energy from wishes for a case like this, now you are mine-Said looking at her preys - Does this bring you memories boy? - He scoffed at the genius looking at her hostage in his hand.

-Yeah, yeah, our first fight, such memories! ...- said the annoyed boy, trying to move his arms inside his enemy's hand, just like that occasion, he could not disappear or become intangible.