1. Intro

...•°▪⚪⭐⚪▪°•...

Fubukio Kazurazaki (TianEr).

    Who she was? Well, previously, she was just a mere 25 years old woman in the modern day who worked as a marketing officer in a big shoes factory, A*idas branch at Japan. She was that one officer with not so much eye-catching features or talent but she got natural leading instinct and above average common sense to stood up ahead of her coworkers, which also the reason of how she always ended up as the place where many of her coworkers under her supervision or even those from neighbour divisions depended to. And as you may know, in a place where you become the 'mother' or that 'dependable senpai', troublesome problem would also be there to put either endless burdens or pressure on your shoulder, moreover in a country where the workers dubbed as "workaholic".

    Well, she loved her work, honestly. And her office, her long achievements and the boss who maybe luckily unlike the stereotype of 'scary, petty, fussy boss' in other places, her boss was kind and understanding toward her and her coworkers. She even could be bold enough to think that he was most of the time on her side. But still, a life of a worker would always be a worker. All the pressures, all the responsibilities and the people under her watch sometimes were too much for her to handle. And this was where  she would always lamenting her life.

    'From all her experiences as someone who born from a humble family, grew up to do everything by her own, even educated herself to socialise and behave properly in front of other, which was honestly one of the many duties of parents should be. She wanted to eat, she have to cook by herself. She wanted to get a toy or buy stuff, since she was in elementary, she needed to use her brain and abilities she learned and do many kind of errands first for that. If someone bully her at school or when she went to play, she tried to defended herself because no one, not even her two older brothers would come and help her. So became the antisocial, apathetic introvert was not an odd result for her.

    So she grew pitifully so independent, climbing the society by her own feet and hands. Reached a decent spot in a big factory and then slowly enjoying what she've gained in her hands. But still, life never was kind to anyone to begin with. So when after all her rough life full of struggles and loneliness, a blindly speeding minibus strike her on her way home from her work, and without even had the chance or time to questioning what happened to her, Mao Akahashi closed her eyes to rest her long, wary eyes for eternity. Wishing all her trouble ended there.'

Or...

So she thought.

°•▫⚫▪⭐▪⚫▫•°

    After a brief darkness and deafening silence swallowed her, Mao could feel an annoying throbbing pain and numbing, sore feeling all over her body. And all that seemed to be focused on her head. What make everything getting more unbearable was how she could feel her head was tilted sideway, soft vibration constantly shaking her already uncomfortably aching body and numb neck and finally, Mao force her heavy, sticky eyelids to open only for her eyes to immediately shut closed due to the harsh, bright light assulting her eyeball after their long, closed in the dark condition. Cranky, sore, numb and aching all over. She wasn't alright.

She really wanted to punch something... Or someone.

"Oh, *Himegimi... You up? You seem a bit troubled in your sleep. Are you okay?"

*Himegimi : another way of using Hime-sama.

    A masculine, playful yet calming sound suddenly halted her internal cursing and Mao snapped her head in reflex to the source of the voice. Which terrifyingly too darn close from her face as she look at the owner of the voice. Who, freaking her enough was also the owner of the shoulder she, unknowingly since when, fall asleep on. A too familiar figure of a too familiar character slapped her on the face as she registered who this man she seated with.