A Gift for You [Riott Squad]

Comenzar desde el principio

"T-thank you, Ruby!" you moaned as Liv pushed her finger in, followed by a second one.

"Our good girl is so wet and tight, Ruby." Liv moaned, picking up the pace of her fingers.

Sitting behind you in a position where you were now between her legs, Ruby placed a gentle kiss against your neck. You tried your best to keep your moans quiet, and you were doing a great job.

"I'm going to--" you were cut off with a harsh slap to your clit. Liv was more aggressive dom between Ruby, Sarah, and herself. The first time you subbed for them, you quickly found out why Ruby called her "My Firecracker".

"You might have been a good girl tonight, Princess, but I tell you when to come. Understand?" she asked, biting your right inner thigh.

"I-I understand, Liv." you moaned as Ruby's hands slid down to fondle your breasts.

"Good girl, (Your Name). You're so good for us, it makes us all happy," Ruby moaned in your ear, now focusing on your nipples. The pleasure that Ruby was giving you was beginning to double when Liv began to fuck your wet cunt again. Sliding her fingers in and out of you at a fast pace, Liv refused to break eye contact.

"Sarah, go get the other part of her gift. You can use it on her tonight, she'll love it," Ruby smiled.

"Please, Liv. I need to come." you begged, and Liv went faster.

"Come for us, Princess. You deserve it, come," Liv said.
With a pinch to your nipples from Ruby, you came hard against Liv's fingers. Wrapping her hand around your throat, Ruby knew you came harder with being choked. She wanted your orgasm to draw out, because Sarah still had to set up the second part of your gift.

"Are you ready for part two, baby girl?" Sarah asked, walking back into the room.

Sarah didn't have anything in her hands, but you figured it out when you looked at her waist.

"What position would you like? You can choose tonight," she smiled, gripping the shaft of the dildo in front of you.

You had so many positions you wanted to do, but their patience was running thin. "Can we do missionary tonight?" you asked shyly, and Sarah smiled.

"That's fine, I can go deeper in that position." she smiled.

Ruby and Liv moved so you could lay on your back, and you waited for more instructions.

"Liv's going to sit on your face first while Sarah fucks you. Would you like that, Princess?" Ruby asked as Sarah got between your legs.

"Please?" you moaned as the tip of the strapon rubbed against your clit.

Liv climbed on top of you, and slowly lowered herself onto your face. She was soaked, and you loved how she tasted. Focusing on her pleasure as Sarah began to slide into you gently.

"Mm, she's such a good pussy eater. Such a good girl, (Your Name)!" she moaned.

Sarah was completely inside of you, but patiently waiting until you were ready for her to start moving. Taking a few minutes to find a way to get Liv closer, you gave Sarah a thumbs up.

Slowly moving her hips, Sarah gripped onto your thighs. "Fuck her hard Sarah, oh fuck!" Liv moaned, grinding her pussy against your face.

Picking up her pace, you did your best to stay in rhythm with your tongue. It was your job to please Liv no matter what was happening. Sucking on her clit, you could feel yourself grow closer to another orgasm.

"Ruby, please kiss me," Liv begged, and Ruby did what Liv wanted. Her moans were now muffled by Ruby, and you wanted to work faster. "I'm coming!"

As Liv came, Ruby began playing with your breasts. You knew you needed to ask for permission before coming, it was beginning to be harder to form thoughts. When Liv got off of you, she leaned down to kiss you.

"Come for us, Princess. Be a good girl and come!" Liv moaned in between kissing you. With those words, you came hard against Sarah's strapon.

"Thank you,thank you for allow--" you were cut off by Ruby covering your mouth with her hand.

"Shut up, Princess. Now, you're going to make me come, understood?" Ruby asked, and Sarah flipped you over.

On all fours now, you watched as Ruby laid down on her back. You were expecting Sarah to fuck you again, but was shocked when you felt a tongue against your ass.

"Wha-what?" you panicked a bit, but Ruby sat up a little bit.

"(Your Name), don't worry, she's only doing that. We know you don't like penetration there. Are you okay with using her tongue, baby? If not, Liv will stop." Ruby assured her, caressing your cheek.

"It-it feels good. Was just surprised!" you moaned, and Ruby kissed your forehead.

The thing you noticed was that she never kissed you on the lips, and a part of you wanted her to. You knew how Ruby was with Liv, and how she was with you. You weren't jealous at all, but you were falling for her harder than you expected.

Leaning down and placing a kiss against Ruby's clit, and her reaction wasn't what you expected. Grabbing a fist full of your hair, she pushed your face into her cunt. She hadn't been that rough with you all night, so it cut you off guard. When you gained composure, you began to fuck her with your tongue steadily.

"Fuck, that's it," she moaned, not letting her grip on your hair go. "Liv, come kiss me. I want Sarah to finger our Princess."

Sarah did as she was instructed to, so did Liv. Looking up and seeing the two of them kissing made you even more determined. Fucking Ruby with your tongue as Sarah's fingers rubbed your clit.

Ruby came with a scream, holding onto your hair tighter than before. "That's it, Princess. Such a good girl!" she breathed, finally releasing the vise grip on your hair. Sarah had stopped rubbing your clit, and Ruby got up.

"You did so good, Princess. On Smackdown and here tonight. Remember, if you win your next match next week, you'll get a present. You'll also be able to pleasure Sarah. Get changed, and hurry back to your room," she instructed, and your heart broke. "Wouldn't want your former friends to see you."

You faked a smile, "Yeah, you're right."