Party of Six [Rhea, Becky, Charlotte, Toni]

Start from the beginning

"Hm? Their fingers feel good Princess?" Rhea asked, pulling your shirt up over your head for you. Unable to answer correctly, you nodded as Rhea got behind you. Running a hand up your stomach as the other wrapped around your throat.

"You tell us before you come, slut," Rhea said as Becky picked up her pace.

"Daddy, please," you whined, and Becky looked up at you.

Rhea nodded her head, and you were soon left feeling empty. "Why'd you-" you began to say, but was cut off by Toni slapping your clit.

Becky was soon replaced by Charlotte, who you knew had longer fingers. Rhea held your head still, so you weren't able to look away. The blonde kept her eyes on you, moving her middle finger in and out of you slowly. You bucked your hips to me her agonizingly slow pace, but Toni kept your hips down.

"She really wants to be fucked hard," Charlotte commented, looming at Rhea.

"(Your Name) absolutely does, fuck her nice and hard with your fingers, Charlotte." she said, squeezing a little harder against your neck. Her free hand pinching your nipple, Rhea laughed. Speeding up the thrusts of her fingers, Charlotte leaned over. Licking lightly over your folds, you let out a moan. Growing closer to your first orgasm of the night, you needed the release.

"Oh? Are you gonna come? You're tightening around my fingers, (Your Name)," she said, pulling back so she was to look at you.

"Yes, yes, please!" you begged, and Rhea pinched your nipple harder. "Fuck." You tried your hardest to hold it, not wanting to break Rhea's rule.

"Should we let her, Rhea?" Charlotte pouted teasingly.

"Mmm, you deserve it, come on her fingers." Rhea said.

When Charlotte curled her fingers, you couldn't stop yourself. Pushing back into her thrusts, you rode out your high. Charlotte didn't slow down until you were relaxed again.

"Good girl, such a good girl," Rhea praised as Charlotte brought her fingers to your mouth. "Suck on her fingers for me."

You did as you were told, taking her fingers into your mouth. You loved tasting yourself, and Charlotte closed her eyes. Pushing them further into your mouth, your eyes started to water.

"Such a pretty sight, such a fucking slut," Ruby said running her fingers between your folds. "She's still soaked, I think she's ready for our cocks."

"Yeah she is, did you bring your guises bags up here?" Rhea asked, still sitting behind you.

You were thankful you didn't have to get up, your legs were already feeling wobbly. When Becky rolled her eyes at Rhea, you couldn't help but laugh. "What's so funny princess? Huh?" Rhea asked, pushing her middle finger into your mouth.

"Thankfully we put them in the hallway," Becky laughed, going to grab them. "I must say, the way she sucks your fingers, it's fuckin' hot."

"Yeah it is, wait till you see her suck my strap." Rhea said. "Get up baby so I can get my pants off." she said softly. You did as you were told, immediately moving to get on your knees. Ruby handed you a pillow, and you placed it under your knees.

"Don't you have to grab your strap from your drawer or something?" Ruby asked, and you looked up at Rhea from where you were sitting.

"Nah, I've got it on me." Rhea admitted as she unzipped her pants. Reaching down to help her pull them off, you knew it was your favorite she owned.

"Tell them what you want, baby, don't be shy now. Tell them exactly what you told me," Rhea said, pulling away when you leaned in to suck her strapon.