tear me apart (from piece to piece) [Becky Lynch]

Start from the beginning

Slowly pushing her finger in and out of you, bringing a second one in as used her other hand to rub at your clit. "Fuck, please," you gasped as she added more lube to her fingers. You wanted nothing more than to fuck her back, but you knew you needed permission. Becky pulled her fingers out of your ass, only to bring them back with more lube. As she added the third, you were already on the verge of an orgasm.

"B-Daddy, please, I'm so close!" you gasped, trying your best to stay still.

Becky let out a mocking 'aw' as she fucked her fingers into you at a fast pace. "You're going to come with three of my fingers in your ass? What a whore, do it. Show Daddy how desperate you are."

You came with a loud cry as she rubbed your clit harder, helping you through it. Finally, she pulled her fingers out, wiping them in a napkin she must have grabbed while you weren't paying attention.

"God, you really do love being used don't you? Wish we were still on the same brand, I'd fuck you every night. If I weren't, I'd be watching ya get fucked."

You took a deep breath as she lined the toy up to your entrance ass. As she pushed the tip of her strap into you, you released the breath you were holding in. You hated that this needed all of this prepping, but it was always worth it in the end. "You take my cock so good, I might just ignore your pussy from now on."

"No, no, please, no!" you begged, trying your best to keep your composure. You knew that this was all part of her game - to make you as desperate as she could. "Please, Daddy, don't want you to ignore my pussy. Never want you to."

Becky let out a breathy Moan, starting to fuck you at a slow pace. You pushed back harder,wanting as much as you could get from her. You heard Becky chuckle as she picked up her pace - you were making a mess all over her thighs. "Mm, you're lucky I love what's mine too much to neglect it." she breathed, reaching her right hand down to rub at your clit. She rubbed hard, setting a pace that went well with her thrusts. You were growing closer to the edge, and Becky knew it too.

"You want something? You better beg for it, because if you come without permission, you're not getting fucked for awhile." she threatened, pulling her hand away from your pussy. The words left you head as she pulled out of your ass faster than you could say no. You knew she wanted to get to her favorite strapon she owned, but you couldn't blame her. Especially since you wanted her to use it on you just as much as her.

"Get on yer back, want ta see yer face when I fill you up." she breathed, watching intently as you did as you were told. "Good fuckin' girl, lass."

You whimpered - shocked because she usually never praised you while she was being like this. You weren't complaining though - you loved when she praised you just as much as she degraded you. You watched as she slid the other strap on to her waist from her legs. Loving the way it looked hanging there.

"I'd normally have ya suck on it a little because it's big, but it looks like yer so soaked you won't be needing any other preparation," she hummed in a matter of fact tone. You let out a whine, the way she was acting was turning you on even more.

Becky got between your legs on the bed, you closed your eyes as you mentally prepared yourself. Reminding yourself that it's just Becky and you, and nobody's around to judge you.

Rubbing the tip of the strapon through your folds, Becky chuckles to herself at how wet you were. You tried your best to fight back the moan that was threatening to come out - but as she lined the head of her strapon up to you entrance, the sound you had made caused you to freeze in embarrassment. "Aw, did you embarrass yourself, baby?"

You didn't answer her, not that you needed to because both of you knew the answer. Becky let it go as she slid the tip of her strapon into you with ease, keeping her eyes focused on the toy and your pussy. "This is all your good for, just a hole for me to fuck"