Chapter 1

Usually, the first day of school would be the worst day of my life. But what happened during the first day of my last year in high school was NOT the same as the others. Here's what happened:

"Okay class, I'm Mrs. Diego.Your teacher, Please introduce yourselves one by one infront." The tall and slim woman infront told us.

As usual, I often get too bored during the first day. Of school, that is. Just by Staring at these people's faces, I could say they look timid. In that case, we should just skip this and get to the discussion alrea--

"HI! I'm Andrea Loiuwe Llonda,16 ,And I graduated as class valedictorian!" She said loudly with matching crossed-arms and a 'feeling-accomplished' face.

Ohh great, a girl whose filled with pride. Wait until we get to the point wherein boredom kills me. Judging people is all I can do.

One person from another, then another, and another until everybody was done... Except for me.

Everybody was looking at me so I let out a sigh. I then walked casually toward the board then looked at their boring faces.

"I'm Athan Dave De La Cruz. I'm 16 and I like to--" I wasn't able to finish my line when someone slammed the door loudly.

I looked at that direction and saw a girl who looks like as if she's been through world war II. She's wearing some kind of stained T-shirt and a long skirt (like the one for nun's) and doll shoes.

"I-i-i'm sorry I'm late teacher." She said softly

I looked at her with a 20 percent confused look, and a 80 percent bored look.

"Since you're late Ms. Santiago and you're in MY class again, go ahead and introduce yourself." Our teacher said while rolling her eyes. Tf, that was unexpected.

She looked so embarrassed & embarrassing at the same time. Hey,there's a difference.

She then looked at me then approached the board where I was standing. And while she was walking,

"I'm--" she then stumbled. -_-

"Achuchu." She moaned and got up.

"I'm--" I then heard a large rip. It's her skirt. It got caught by one of the table's nails and got pulled. As a sign of embarrassment, she then covered herself.

Of course, the whole class reacted in a kind of silent way for the teacher not to know that they're already weirded out by this girl.

"I'm Charlene Nathanie S-Santiago." She said while her head was facing the floor.

"Ms. Santiago, please go ahead and sit down over ... There." Our teacher then pointed out an old and rusty chair.

She approached the rusty old chair and sat there looking away from everyone.

"Again, I'm Athan Dave, nice to meet you all."

"Classed dismissed."

Class got me a bit confused, who's this girl? And why do I get the feeling that everybody kinda hates her. Ohh why do I care anyway -_- .

---

It's already lunch and still, it's so boring but what even bored me was that I saw the weird girl from my class trying to figure out which one's the chocolate dip, and guess what? She thought that the gravy was chocolate ! . Dipping marshmallows in gravy. Weird noob. And As Athan Dave De La Cruz, you get to judge people whom you've never met before. Like I said, it's kinda like my hobby.

And if you get to live my life, you'll know the struggle of girls trying to flirt with you and all that.

I was just showing off my bored face to everyone when suddenly this group of girls & one of them was Andrea from our class approached me.

'Hey Hun, looking lonely?' One of the girls asked

I just gave her a get-away-from-me look. Then she gave me a confused look in return. It seems that she doesn't understand facial expressions, oh how sad -_-

She then sat down next to me, holding tightly into my arm. How annoying.

I tried to excuse myself into going in the bathroom.