Chapter 6

When I woke up I wasn't as tired as yesterday but still tired but when I got up there was no school and I just sat on my bed and thought on who is my soulmate is maybe they know that I'm their soulmate I don't know. When I was looking over at my phone I got an notification from the school that there is a singing contest and I looked at it for awhile then I nodded and signed up cause I may not be the best singer but at least I would try to do my best. Then I got a text from Libra seeing if I was going to sign up and I told yes I was and she is too which was cool how I'm going against her for singing but I don't know who else is singing but I guess I have to wait and see. When I got up I went outside my room and my brother was on the couch watching the news about a singing battle happening at my school and he looked over to me and said.

Pisces: Do you know about this?

Aries: Yep caused I'm signed up for that.

Pisces: Wow well when it comes I'll be there to see you sing and I will take a day off from my work just to see you.

Aries: Thank you.

Pisces: Anything for my little sis.

Aries: I'm not that little.

Pisces: Oh you will always be my little sister and that will never change!

Then he goes over to me and starts hugging me and I hugged him and that warm feeling came back I wanted to stay like this forever cause it was the only way I had a warm feeling in my heart were my heart is filled with joy but when we let go it all went away. When I went outside to the park cause I was bored and wanted to do something, when I got there no one was there and I went to the swings and sat there looking into the sky and seeing birds fly and hearing them chirp it was peaceful until little ones came with their moms and the sound of peaceful was gone and I was not okay with this but I didn't care they would come back the next day or when theses people are gone. Then as I was about to get up and go home I saw Libra waving at me to get my attention and she came running up to me and stopped with a smile on her face.

Aries: So what is with the smile.

Libra: I heard my soulmate sing?

Aries: What song.

Libra: It was called "Bang" it was really cool!

Aries: Girl or boy.

Libra: Boy.

Aries: Cool I heard mine sing as well but I sang along with them cause it was a guy and a girl singing so I decided to join him.

Libra: LUCKY YOU GOT SING WITH YOUR'S!!

Aries: Calm down it isn't a big deal.

Libra: I know but it sounds cool. And I can't wait for the singing battle I heard we are going to be partner up with someone and with. Maybe I shouldn't tell you it will be a surprise only I know!

Aries: Come on please.

Libra: Nope but I will give you a hint though.

Aries: Good enough.

Libra: 2 hearts, 2 souls, one love.

Aries: Wow that didn't help at all.

Libra: Figure it out or maybe you will figure it out while you are singing.

Aries: Anyway I have to go before my brother gets worried.