Chapter 4

When I woke up I got up did my morning routine and Libra was right I will not wear anymore hoodies and just be myself even though I feel like people won't talk to me but I will give it a shot. When I went outside my room it was Pisces day off and he came out of his room and saw me not wearing a hoodie instead I was wearing (👇) and it looked nice on me. 

When I went to the kitchen I made toast and luckily and still hasn't seen my eyes I don't want him to worry about me or he starts to ignoring me cause he would thing it is his fault even though it isn't

When I went to the kitchen I made toast and luckily and still hasn't seen my eyes I don't want him to worry about me or he starts to ignoring me cause he would thing it is his fault even though it isn't. When I left the house I could see eyes were on me and I didn't care they were just making me feel more empty so which I don't look like I care at all. When I reach to the gates I took a deep breath in and out and went in when I finally got to my class I was not sure If I should open the door until Libra came up behind me and she smiled and she opened it and I walked in and everyone eye's were on me and when Aquarius saw me he blushed and I didn't notice cause I was trying not to make a scene but I started hearing whispers already I knew it was hopeless then out of know were Libra goes in the middle of the class and said.

Libra: Don't you dare be mean to her she is finally showing how she really is and bully her and justice will serve you so don't touch her!

Aries: Thank you Libra.

Libra: Your welcome Aries.

Sagittarius: Why are you helping her you freak!

Aries: Hey leave her alone.

I said calm and seriously and Libra looks at me with a smile and she was happy and when I turned I saw Aquarius face all red I thought he was sick so I go up to him and put my hand on his hand and I didn't have a face expression so it was hard if I was confuse or shock then he said.

Aquarius: What are you doing?

Aries: Sorry I thought you had a fever cause you are all red but it doesn't seem so.

Aquarius: Oh I'm not sick sorry if I worried you Aries.

Aries: I can't be worried.

When I said that the others were in shock then I turned around and they looked closer into my eyes and they were very dull still and everyone felt guilty for whispering bad thing about me without even knowing what is going on in my life and then Aquarius said.

Aquarius: I know we talked 2 days ago but we still need to talk.

Aries: Right.

When we got back into our seats class began and it was a little easy.

Teacher: So how do you make 1.24 into a fraction? Yes Aries. And explain it okay.

Aries: Okay so what you do is (👇)      

Aries: That's how you make 1.24 into a fraction.

Teacher: Very good. Okay class Blah Blah something important Blah Blah.

When class ended I went to the park were I was going to talk to him and when he did come he looked tired and I was not sure if he is getting any sleep. Then he asked.

Aquarius: does your soulmate play a song over and over.

Aries: No why.

Aquarius: Well she keeps listening to this song called Fake a Smile and she likes to sing along to it and it is keeping me awake.

Aries: Well maybe you should play music so that your soulmate can hear you then maybe you can find out how it is.

Aquarius: That is not a bad Idea I guess I'll try it at night bye.

Aries: Bye.

When I got home my brother came off the couch and came to me seeing my without my hoodie then seeing my eyes I wanted to close them quick but I can hear crying and when I opened my eyes it was him crying he looked really sad when he saw my eyes.

Pisces: I'm sorry little sis I wish I was there for you I'm a terrible brother I'm sorry!

Aries: It is okay it is not your fault it was the people who broke me not you.

Pisces: But if I wasn't so blind I could of helped you get through it and instead I didn't even notice it  and it is my fault for not seeing the signs no wonder you were so calm about everything cause you can't feel I can't!

I went over to him and hugged him and when he hugged me back it felt warm but when we let go the warm went away and I went into the kitchen and made Mochi cause I was craving sweets. When I finally made them I made 4 so 2 for me and 2 for Pisces and we eat them all and while Pisces was enjoying it I taste really good but I couldn't show it. When I went to my room I brushed my teeth then I brushed my hair and laid in bed thinking on what to do then I hear music and it went like.

Soulmate: 🎶One, two, one, two, three Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh! Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh! Never had much faith in love or miracles (miracles) uh! Never wanna put my heart on the line, uh! But swimming in your water is something spiritual (spiritual) uh! I'm born again every time you spend the night, uh! 'Cause your sex takes me to paradise Yeah your sex takes me to paradise And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah 'Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven For too long, for too long Yeah you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven For too long, for too long, ooh Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh! Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh! You bring me to my knees You make me testify (testify) uh! You can make a sinner change his ways, uh! Open up your gates 'cause I can't wait to see the light, uh! And right there is where I wanna stay, uh! 'Cause your sex takes me to paradise Yeah your sex takes me to paradise And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah 'Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven For too long, for too long Yeah you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven For too long, for too long, ooh Oh oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah Can't I just stay here? Spend the rest of my days here? Oh oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah Can't I just stay here? Spend the rest of my days here? 'Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven For too long, for too long Yeah you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven For too long, for too long, ooh Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh! Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!🎶

The song was relaxing were I fell asleep to it and was out like a light.

Hey guys so when you click next or to move on it will not be the chapter but you not what I won't spoil it you will have to see for your self.