Chapter 22 - I am not annoyed... I AM NOT ANNOYED

Start from the beginning

“Nope.”

“Fudgecakes.”

You groan as you walk up the stairs to meet the others, “I Am not annoyed with her. I am not annoyed with her!”

“Wait, hold up, hold up ladies!” 

You and Rapunzel stop in your tracks and turn around to see Sophie and Lance. “I think we have something that might just help. This is Sockie, my stress reliever, and I made one for Sophie too, see? Whenever I feel pressured, I just squeeze old Sockie and wooo! Cool as a cucumber.”

Sophie passes you her ‘Sockie’.

“Does it really work?” Rapunzel asks.

“It’s why you see this, free, easy spirit today.” 

You smile, “Well, thank you, both of you, but I don’t think we will need these.” 

“WHERE'S MY HUSSLE PEOPLE!?”

Varian puts his hand on your shoulder, “I think you might need it. Hey, Lance, Sophie? Any chance you have another sockie?”

“Sorry kid.”

“Double fudge cakes.”

Everyone else walks ahead while you and Rapunzel squash the stress relievers.

“You’ll notice this path- KEEP UP PEOPLE!”

Varian runs back to you and offers you a piggyback ride with a grin on his face. Of Course, you accept.

         ꧁______________________꧂

You walk ahead, slashing a bush down with ease. 

“Here, you're doing it wrong.” Calliope snatches the sword off and it slips out of her hands and down the side of the cliff.

Cass runs over to the edge, “Ugh! My sword!” she growls at Calliope.

Calliope points at you, “(__)’s Palm sweat made it slippery! Nice job (__).” she walks off.

Rapunzel glares at Calliope but then quickly starts squeezing the stress reliever.

Meanwhile, you run over to Cass, “Cass, i'm so sorry. Here, have my sword.”

Cass sighs deeply, “It's not your fault, Kiddo. And Thanks for the offer but I can get another. Eventually.” she stands up and ruffles your hair.

“HURRY UP PEOPLE! If we don’t make it up to the top today it'll be YOUR fault (__)!!”

You grab the stress reliever and squeeze it harshly.

            ꧁______________________꧂

Everyone's climbing a cliff, using Rapunzel's hair when your foot slips, causing you to fall.

Eugene catches you by your wrist. “Don’t worry I Gotcha, squirt.” he smiles at you while you gulp, staring at the massive drop below.

“HEY WATCH IT UP THERE YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!”

Rapunzel groans slightly, “Please tell me were near the top of the spire-”

“SPirEEE”

Pascal grabs the stress reliever and squeezes it himself.

        ꧁______________________꧂

Finally, you make it to the top. “THIS WAY PEOPLE!” Calliope shouts and walks north.

A plant looks way too familiar. Poison elm.