Test

Midoriya gripped onto his backpack straps as he walked into UA, this was the high school of his dreams, he always wanted to attend UA and now he was, though the circumstances on why he was attending was now different. He thought that him now attending the prestigious school would fill him up with some form of excitement, but no, he felt nothing. He looked down at his red shoes while he walked, regardless of how he felt he was going to try and change how hero's viewed certain people with quirks and people without them.

Somehow when he was walking he managed to step on one of his shoelaces, causing him to trip himself, the next thing he knew, he was falling forwards, he closed his eyes, mentally preparing himself to face-plant into the cement. When he didn't fall onto the ground, he slowly cracked one eye open, to his surprise, he was one inch from the floor as if frozen.

"Sorry! I noticed that you were about to trip! I wanted to prevent that from happening!"

Izuku allowed the girl to have him stand up-right again, once his feet were firmly planted onto the ground he turned to look at the person who stopped him from face planting. The first thing he noticed was how her hands seemed to be in a triangle, she had short brown hair that seemed to be cut in a bob haircut, the girl had a slender yet curvy figure, her skin looked to be fair-skinned with a light pink permanent blush on both of her cheeks, and her eyes were a light brown. "Thank you for saving me, was that a part of your quirk?"

"Yes! My quirk is called Zero Gravity!" She said in a cheerful tone before smiling at him. "Oh! My name is Ochaco Uraraka, what's your name?"

He blinked in confusion he had never actually talked to a girl other than his mother, auntie Mitsuki, and female teachers he had never actually talked to the opposite sex. "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya." The concept was still new to him so he felt slightly embarrassed, he knew it was too early to tell but so far the girl seemed nice.

"I'm heading to class 1-A, what about you?" Uraraka walking next to him, matching his walking pace.

"1-A? What a coincidence I'm also headed there." He replied as he grabbed a piece of paper from his backpack that had a printed-out layout of the school.

"Really? Then we can walk there together."

Izuku just nodded, she was already walking right beside him it would seem rude of him if he were to tell her "no" at this rate.

——

Izuku looked around the classroom from where he stood, he glanced over at Uraraka prior to sighing and walking into the classroom. Upon entering the classroom he noticed two familiar faces, one belonging to his childhood hood friend and the other belonging to someone he had recently met a few months ago when he finished a hard sparring match with Stain.

"Deku! What are you doing here?' Didn't I tell you not to come here!" Bakugou yelled as he put both feet on the top of his desk and crossed his ankles together while he crossed his arms over his chest with a scowl that seemed to look permanent on his face.

"...Kacchan?" He muttered softly before blinking. "I'm actually surprised that I got into UA." That was partially true, if he failed to get into UA the first time he could easily hack into the system and make it seem as though he was accepted.

Bakugou scowled even more as he turned his head away so that he didn't have to look at the green-haired boy, he didn't even want to look at him.