Chapter 1 》Entrance Exams

Start from the beginning

With these sunglasses...

And her clothes for the exams are in her messenger bag, and even extra sunglasses, because she LOVES to collect them

And her clothes for the exams are in her messenger bag, and even extra sunglasses, because she LOVES to collect them.. Ali looked up at Josh, "What's the exams like?" She asked.

Josh chuckled, "Terrifying." He replied, Alison smirks. Josh was a UA drop out, he's only 6 years older then Ali.

They finally arrived to the entrance of UA, Alison had a tight knot in her chest of anxiety. But she kept a straight face and stayed silent, pushing her sunglasses up.

"Well thanks anyways, douchebag." She said to Josh, not even looking at him as she started to walk. She hears Josh laugh as he leaves to do whatever.

As she walks alone, her head was spinning and she tried to hide her heavy breathing. But she stopped when she heard...

"Stupid Deku."

Alison turned her head, seeing a boy her age with blonde hair and mean red eyes. He was walking up to a boy with messy green hair.

"Get out of my way, now, before I set you on fire." The blonde threaten the green hair boy.

Alison just turned away, not wanting to be apart of it and kept walking. She put her hood up as she walked into the building.

When Alison walked in, there was a timid blonde girl looking around anxiously. Trying to get people's attention to ask where she had to go. Alison built up the courage and went over to the short blonde.

"Ya need help?" Ali asked. The girl jumped a little and faced the brown/pink eyed burnette.

"Um yeah.." The girl said, "I forgot where to go for the entrance exams.." Then she.. glitched.

Alison looked at her, the girl blushed from embarrassment, she kept glitching.

"Sor---ry. It's my quirk." She said, Alison smiled, "I'm Jasmyn Endo."

"ENDO JASMYN!"

Her quirk: Glitch! She can glitch around/over people or objects! Her body glitches like a bad video game or a old TV! Her quirk is useful to run in a faster pace and go through walls, though it isn't controllable, so she'll glitch when she's nervous, sad, or angry!

"Alison Kimoto." Alison said, "Come on, we can sit together." Jasmyn seemed to get anxious as she started to glitch a little.

Alison let's her link arms with her. She noticed that Jasmyn's face was cover with a little bit of dirt and her clothes seemed like old hand-me-down clothes.. She just wore...

 She just wore