Girl meets Goodbye Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh no." Riley says looking at Maya.

"How is a decision like this made? Is it tougher to leave something you love or stay when you could be kissing an opportunity?" Mr.Matthews asks as he looks around.

"Well that depends" Zay responds.

"On what Mr.Babineaux?" Mr.Matthews questions him

"What you're leaving behind"  Zay answers.

"Anybody else?"

"To be fair I think it's important to know what's waiting for you wherever you're going" I say looking at him.

"Right. Ari, Lucas, and Zay all left someplace they loved" Mr.Matthews says.

"They were right to love Texas. We had the best time there" Riley says looking between Maya and our little Texas group.

"And we've had the best time here" Ari says smiling at her.

"So Belgium left the United Kingdom of the Netherlands then what happened?" Farkle asks.

"Everybody was happy forever. The end" Riley says hopeful.

"Okay. Anyone else want to try?" Mr.Matthews asks looking at the class.

"The United Kingdom of the Netherlands fell completely apart" Maya answers.

"Maya, you look something up?" Mr.Matthews asks her.

"No, I didn't have to. You don't really have to be smart to know what's coming. It's Farkle who's been smart. It's Farkle who's wanted to know What Belgium 1831 was ever since it went up on the board. It's Farkle who's always loved us and tried to protect us." Maya says sadly before she stands up and goes to give Farkle a kiss on the cheek before he then faints. "Sorry Smackle." She says looking at Smackle who just nods in response.

"Riley I know your mother. I know she'll seek out the advice of everyone close to her. I know shell listen to what we have to say. And I know her decision will be the right one" Mr.Matthews says to his daughter.

"No matter what it is" Riley asks.

"No matter what it is, we go with her" He replies before we sit in a silence for a few minutes until the bell rings. I grab Ari's hand and kiss her forehead before we all head out of the classroom.

Ari POV:
"Something happened to me and Farkle, Riley" Smackle suddenly says as we all sit around Topanga's, Lucas and I cuddled together.

"What?" Riley asks looking at them.

"Well we were studying molecular structure and it occurred to us that we are all made with particular molecules." Farkle starts to say.

"And if anything changes, then we're simply not who we were. We are actually different"  Smackle finishes for him.

"It's very interesting guys, what?" Riley asks not understanding it.

"If you leave us, we will actually be different" Farkle tells her.

"And that when it occurred to me that I was feeling sadness. I identified it as sadness because I was crying" Smackle says looking at Riley.

"You don't cry" Farkle says looking to his girlfriend.

"I don't cry but now I know it's because nothing has ever made me sad enough before. I just wanted to say thank you for these feelings Riley"  Smackle says before standing for a hug.

"Oh! Smackle, getting so good at these" Riley says after they pull apart from the hug.

"Hey Riley" Zay speaks up.