My birthday... (BONUS chapter)

Start from the beginning

I look outside the window of the kitchen and saw my team

I look outside the window of the kitchen and saw my team.. ahem ahem I mean my friends- JK, Joonie, Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi standing outside. I motioned them to do their jobs. Joonie gave me a thumbs up and went away.

Y/N's POV-

I was scared like hell when the lights went off, I froze at my place. Then suddenly, the lights turned on and a song started-

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Y/N!! Happy birthday to you!!~"

The room was covered with pink and blue balloons,. Someone from behind blasted a confetti above me. I was covered in golden sprinkles. Part poppers popped in every corner of the room.

Taehyung came towards me with a cake in his hand.

" Saengil chukahamnida

saengil chukhamnida

saranghaneun Y/N ssi

Saengil chukahamnida"

He kept the cake on the table.

"Happy birthday princess" he smiled.

I had no words to say, I was surprised like heaven. It was like a dream... a fairytale. I couldn't believe my eyes. I smiled in happiness and tears of happiness left my eyes.

"Blow the candles princess... or your oppa is gonna blow them off " he giggles.

"Bl-ow i-it.." I said.

I bet, he was too much excited to taste the Doraemon cake, he took the cake and blew off the candles.

I smile happily and go to him and hug him tightly. He hugged me back.

I heard a round of applause and turned back .. it was Tae's friends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY Y/NNNNN !!!!!" they shouted.

I hugged each one of them and looked at Tae.

"Y-you remembered i-it." I smile in happiness.

"Yeah Of course.. how will I forget my princess's birthday" he smiled.

I didn't know how to thank Tae.. the cake was my favorite, the room was so beautifully decorated.. I just kissed tae deeply in happiness.

He kissed me back instantly.

"Woah, I am amazed" Jk chuckled.

"They look so beautiful together" Yoongi claimed.

I pulled away and looked at him with love in my eyes. I wanted to make him mine... I wanted to stay with him forever..

The night passed away quickly. We danced so much that our legs were swollen, we laughed so much that our stomach was paining, we sang so much that our throat was paining. But still we were full of energy and ready to dance on more time.

"Can I get one more glass pleaseee" Jin said in a drunk voice.

And yes... we were drunk.

Hoseok took the bottle and poured it in Jin's glass.

I looked at the clock. 10:45 pm.

"Oppaaa I thinkk I s-sshould go noww.." I get up slowly, shit I drank too much.

"Y/N ssi wait.. lemme drop you homee swweetheartt" he got up too.

"Hey hey! Taehyung you sit I am dropping her home.. you are drunk.." yoongi said. He got up and wore his jacket.

"YEAh you are rrright .. ok then Y/N ssi anneyong! "he showed a cute smile and waved at me.

I waved back and go outside with yoongi and drive towards my house.

....................................>

had to end it here skskssksj - 1065 words.. will be uploading the next part of bonus chapter in few seconds sweeties. <3 <3