Chapter 2

!!WAPGOD'S THERAPY ARC!!
This one is going to be short because it's just him going to therapy but the next one will be the last chapter!!

Atlas's P.O.V.
Once I had gotten home I decided to take a nice hot shower and change into some dry clothes. So many thoughts had been rushing through my head. Should I have ran away from him like that? Does Jere hate me now? I had to text him, but the real question here was wether or not he wanted me to. I mean, I was a little harsh on him. I shouldn't bring my internalized homophobia out on him. It's wrong. Maybe he was right about the therapy. Being gay is something I no longer want to deny. My parents couldn't care about wether or not i'm gay anyways, so who do I have to worry about shamming me?
After a long time of researching therapist near me and trying to find out about what I had really felt about the situation, I had decided to pick up my phone and text Jere on discord.
"Hey, I'm sorry about today. There's just a lot on my mind recently and it's hard accepting something that I have tried for so long to deny." I said in the chat and about a minute later I get a response back.
"Hey man, it's ok. I understand it can be hard sometimes, but you just have to round house kick your way through it." Jere responded.
"Round house kick? Why round house kick?" I responded, chuckling a bit after I re-read the message.
"Because it's cooler, duh." he said back and I just sat there with a small smile on my face. My heart can't take this level of love!
Our conversation had continued for awhile and I brought up to him how I was planning on booking a therapy session to help. Jere was all for and excited for me to finally be accepting of my own sexuality.
By the time we had gotten done talking it was already late for the both of us and I had let Jere log off for the night, however I on the other hand wasn't even tired in the slightest. My anxiety was terrible. The appointment was tomorrow and I was petrified. Will this really help me? Will this really be the cure to my internalized homophobia? There's only one way to find out.

The next Day....

This is it....this is the day I will finally accept myself for who I love.
The whole drive there, to the office, I was petrified. How deep were they going to go into my life? How much will I have to speak about? I bet they will go deep into my past...but this is something I have to deal with. It's time to face it head on.
I pulled into the small parking lot of the shopping center and saw a small office looking place in the very middle of all the other stores around it. I guess it's time.

Jere's P.O.V.
Last night Atlas told me about how he was going to be at therapy for most of today. I was a bit nervous for him. All I could do was hope that my precious wapgod would finally accept his love for men. More specifically, his love for me. I love Atlas and he loves me too, I can just feel it in my gut. Oh, wait no, that just me being hungry, however there's still a feeling that we were meant to be together. Let's just hope the future is bright for us.

~Time Skip~

Jere's P.O.V.
It's been a few weeks since Atlas has started therapy. In the few weeks he's been there I could tell he was learning how to accept his sexuality. We became closer to each other and I've even been over his house. We had a lot of fun, and played minecraft together. I may haves died many times and lost multiple diamonds, but hey man you can't win them all. We made a plan to go on our first date as well next week. He said he wanted to take me out to a very classy restaurant, aka chick-fil-a. I'm just hoping nothing goes wrong, but then again when does it?

little did jere know that he would regret his words...

AYEEE CHAPTER TWO IS FINALLY OUT!! Pog U^U

No promises when chapter three will be out, because i learned my lesson with the last time I said it would be out in one day, but it will be either the last chapter or the one before the last chapter because now I have a plot line in store😉

Word Count: 794