Y/N then smiled at her answer, and he nodded.

"Vielen Dank, from worrying about me." Y/N said with a sincere voice, and smiled.

Which caught Hipper off guard and blush, and quickly return to her formal self. "Don't tell me that you got worked up for that?" Hipper's remarks.

"Don't worry, I don't now where is your schwester?" He said, while making a thinking pose.

"She's on Bismarcks office apparently she got called, and she was holding a folder and that's it." Hipper said, while having a worried expression.

"I see, well then I have to go now take care both of you." Y/N said, while giving them a salute.

Which Hipper and Köln nodded, and did the same which he forgot that every Iron Blood, are very discipline.

Y/N then walked passed by them, and wanders around the base more.

Bismarcks Office.

Inside the office of Bismarck, you could see Eugen and Bismarck discussing about the new project.

"Are you sure, you wanted to do this?" Eugen said in a worried tone.

"Yes, I wanted to do this since the time I lost... if it wasn't for Y/N I would have already died. This time I need the power all I need." Bismarck said in a serious tone.

"Wouldn't Tirpitz would be against this idea?" Eugen said.

"She would, even Y/N doesn't know about this since both of them would disagree in this project. This is my decision to make and this is my responsibility as the Pride of the Iron Blood." Bismarck said in a very serious tone.

"I see, this is your final decision. I can't stop you anymore doesn't it." Eugen gaze at Bismarck, and Bismarck looks at her which she wouldn't back down no more.

"Yes, Commence the Project Rebirth." Bismarck said in a serious tone. Eugen then close her eyes to acknowledge this project.

Azur Lane HQ

Inside the facility of the Azur lanes HQ, you could see Akashi is analyzing the Black Mental cube, and notice the Cube is having some kind of reactions.

Which to her surprise, she then continue to analyze it. She then touch the Black Mental Cube, then a blinding light happen and Akashi then cover her eyes, when she open her eyes she saw everything disappeared except for the Black Mental cube, she is currently holding on it.

"What's happening in here nya!?" Akashi said in shocked tone, while holding tightly to the cube.

Akashi then looked down, and the floor have disappeared, she was about to panic but she notice she was floating in the air which is impossible unless, it's a Siren Technology.

"Is this the cubes doing nya!!!" Akashi then remove her hand on the cube, and Akashi then fall down, and saw a giant ocean below her, which she screams.

Then suddenly everything went to normal, and Akashi hit the floor which hit her head first.

"Nyaa!!!" Akashi scream as her forehead grew a bump due to the fall. "That cube is dangerous nya!! What kind of place did it take me to." Akashi said, in a terrified tone.

Akashi was terrified to touch the cube again, but she took her time to think about it. "I know it's dangerous to do it again, but I don't know what will happen if I did it agaib nya!!!" Akashi said on her thoughts.

"It's now or never nya!" Akashi the  gather all of her coursge and touch the Black Mental cube again, and this time she was on an island, she wasn't floating or anything.